Reviews for The First Crack in the Metal
HappyMe-O chapter 20 . 12/15/2009
This story is one of my most fave Tekken shows nothing but heat and passaion and the emotiosn of each chartitor are just... omg great! This is one fic That I can read over and over again and not get bored.

Very lovely work!
191026 chapter 20 . 3/9/2009
oh my god. another utterly amazing installment!

the inner torment of jin and how hwoarang is being affected by it was so emotional.

cannot wait to go read more!

so, off I go!

191026
Salysha chapter 20 . 7/31/2008
This is the one.

This is the one story I've been waiting my whole life to read. I read it at your website and, now, it's time to pay my dues here as well.

Exquisite all the way; breathtakingly intense, passionate, and unrivaled. The way the heat builds up, the descriptions, and the wordings are unparalleled.

Chapters "Even Metal Has a Soul" and "The Meltal Harders" are my favorites; chapters "The Soul of the Maker Shares Destiny" and "The Whet Stone" stand as a good competition.

Building a trilogy like this, with all the work that went with it and the sharp allegory of the molding process of a weapon as this dynamic, mind-altering relationship... It is incredible! I stand in awe and thank you for the read of my life!
Also Sprach Mina chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
Really amazing story, sweetie. First chapter drew me in. I'll be keeping an eye on you. :3
The one n' only chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
hehe i love your jucey stories... more... more!
jureez chapter 20 . 3/30/2007
That was pretty long. Can you tell me when the next installment comes out?
Eternity is only Forever chapter 20 . 2/20/2007
~This is by far one of the best stories I have ever read! Its really inspiring, and great in detail! Im seriously in love with this story! Please write the nexy part soon!~
Ghost Writer chapter 20 . 2/11/2007
I was pleasantly surpised to see a TWO chapter update. Wow, thie fic really took a sharp turn in events! Xiaoyu, ugh, she made me upset in this chapter. I wish I could reach into the story and strangle her! Drinking blood isn't something I would do, but you make it sound so sexy. ;) Saatchi-please tell me he gets killed in the next series!

I just love this fic! Keep up the good work!
Smokey Jazz chapter 18 . 2/11/2007
Damn. It is rare that you come across a fic that is this good. The writing is high quality and very intense (the imagery is especially strong), characters are complex and well interpreteted from the original text, the metal metaphor is an original touch, and the plot is well structured and fits beautifully within cannon.

It is captivating, very hot (especially the Balancing the Blade chapter) and quite addictive.

The chapter breaks are a nice addition; when reading the previous story (to which all of the above comments also apply) it could be confusing when all of a sudden the scene changed. (You might want to consider using a few middle justified asterixes (hard to spell, I mean these : *) or something else to show a break rather than typing the words, it tends to flow better.).

The spelling and grammar errors are usually pretty forgivable, but the constant "your" instead of "you're" really grates on my inner-editor. Repetition is also a bit of a problem in the earlier chapters.

Apart from that, this is a seriously great job, and again, one of my highest forms of praise, Damn.
Hwoarang's Wife chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
wow!

that's all i can say is ...wow!

Oh my god. this chapter should have been named

"who's yo daddy hwoarang"

that was some grade- A -Quality stuff!

Awesomeness at it's peak!

Will jin be hwoarang's daddy again sometime?

this has to be my favorite chapter!

My favorite line was when Jin was like

:"tell tokyo who yo daddy is Hwoarang".

Jin has won the gangster pimp daddy award.

awesome chapter man... IT's beautiful!
Lillian chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
Haha! I loved Hwoarang's last line ;D and I loved this chapter, thank you!
Lillian chapter 17 . 1/29/2007
This is so exciting! Really, I was supposed to read like the first chapter but I just relized I read the whole story! :D Continue soon, this is great!
nothingx0 chapter 14 . 1/14/2007
Damn this story writing is so epic and ...wow. Im like speechless. Seriously speechless
AngelKougaeri chapter 16 . 1/10/2007
aah! I CANT READ IT , ITS ALL SCREWED!

...i'll try though lol.
mqtf5 chapter 16 . 1/7/2007
Great work with this story, it's very well written and totally captivating (not to mention extremely hot). Some very minor grammatical errors (eg "your" instead of "you're") and the formatting in your last chapter somehow got screwed up, but this is honestly one of the better fics I've read.

Looking forward to the next chapter!