Reviews for To Stare At Nothing
promocat chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
it's been awhile!but poor ristuka-i hope soubi can help him in time
AlessaLoveless chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
kool crossover u got here. im looking forward to new chaps. hope u update soon!
zemyx1995 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
aww please write more this is so good please please please .lol. hehe
starz4evr chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Love this fic! Hope you update soon!
Galistar07water chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
SO cute!
Galistar07water chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
Aw! i kinda like this fanfiction, especially the brotherly love between Ritsuka and Seimei...please oh please you have to update the next chapter soon!
RumorUnderOath chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
wow koolness i cant wait for an update! its very interesting. also i was wondering about the titals of ur chapters and stuff theyre kool
cherry fantasy chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
This is very interesting, I love the suspense ! - I'd really like to read more !

Hope you will update soon ! _
Mierkai chapter 6 . 8/26/2006
Yay for a mysterious man on the roof. Somehow they always turn out to be the best 'hidden' characters in a story.
Evanescent Samurai chapter 5 . 7/17/2006
I like it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter! l/,,
Mierkai chapter 5 . 7/14/2006
Hmm i stil don't know what other show this is supposed to be craossed over with but this story is really good. Yay!
ladiabla666 chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
o this story is getting very interesting . please please please please post more soon *puppy dog pout*
klxzz chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
*glares* your gonna bloody leave it off THERE! ARE U SERIOUS! gah... lolololol. Cannot wait until the next chapter!
Ryo Yuriko chapter 3 . 6/25/2006
Yeah's I Hearts this story so much, like I heart it as much as I love tacos, which is alot. So, please continue it, the only problem I've come across in it is like a grammar mistake or two, but then again even though I'm like a grammar expert I never ever seem to bother with it, so I really don't care, which is apparent with this horribly long, run-on review with a repeated use of the word 'like'. But, back to the point, I luffs this story. _
SoraSakura chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Pwees! I lurve this story! Im surprised you dont have more reviews than this. Please keep writing! Sora likes what she sees.