Reviews for Labels
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
A beautiful story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I like all the different labels you came up with and their different meanings to Sam.
JediMagnet09 chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Great job! I really like how you structured the story and I don't know why but I really liked the dog bringing Dean to Sam. :) Brilliant! :)
WinchestersGirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
cute ending! :) great job!
Anora chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
:) Very good job, can't wait for more fanfics!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
A really sweet story!
Stacee Phelps chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Yes, I knew the last chapter would be 'Brother'! I so truly loved this story! I love how Dean found him, and I love the angst and everything! This story was so good! Great job, and cannot wait for more from you!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
SammyJaredfan chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
I just read the whole story. I loved it. Everything about it was perfect. I especially loved the last chapter...that was my favorite. I'm looking forward to reading more of your Supernatural stories. I hope they're filled with Sam angst and lots brotherly love. I think you are a very talented writer!
Master Li chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Awesome! I knew the last chapter would be about Sam being a brother. Love the ending and the dog! what a hero! :P
TaintedXRose05 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
this was great :D! i loved it!
fairyntoad14 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
That was a great ending. I wonder if they will keep the Dog, that would be funny. I hope you will be able to write a new story soon. I would like to read a Labels story on Dean. What labels would he have. Kind of a second part to this story. Just a though you might consider. Can't wait for your next adventure.
HoboGiraffe chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
can you write a story or at least a oneshot about sam and the dog? that would be so cute :D I loved this story by the way, especially how you had two different storylines going at once, yet I didn't get confused. Good job!
cutie-pie-rockchic chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
loved the ending and the fact that the dog saved him! great story! hope to hear/read more from you!
talon81 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
awesome story! I loved the way you ended it! can't wait to read more of your sroties! so keep those fingers moving! :)
pizzapixie chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
The last line - it defines so much. I love that Dean caved and let Sam keep the dog. This story is going into my favorites. It was well written and just...perfect. Please, please write LOTS more. Thank you.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »