Reviews for Labels
thepurplewriter333 chapter 7 . 4/17
Beautiful story! Excellently written with a great moral. Thanks for writing!
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 11/1/2011
A beautiful story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
I like all the different labels you came up with and their different meanings to Sam.
JediMagnet09 chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Great job! I really like how you structured the story and I don't know why but I really liked the dog bringing Dean to Sam. :) Brilliant! :)
WinchestersGirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2006
cute ending! :) great job!
Anora chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
:) Very good job, can't wait for more fanfics!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
A really sweet story!
Stacee Phelps chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Yes, I knew the last chapter would be 'Brother'! I so truly loved this story! I love how Dean found him, and I love the angst and everything! This story was so good! Great job, and cannot wait for more from you!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
macjackfan chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
I just read the whole story. I loved it. Everything about it was perfect. I especially loved the last chapter...that was my favorite. I'm looking forward to reading more of your Supernatural stories. I hope they're filled with Sam angst and lots brotherly love. I think you are a very talented writer!
Master Li chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Awesome! I knew the last chapter would be about Sam being a brother. Love the ending and the dog! what a hero! :P
TaintedXRose05 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
this was great :D! i loved it!
fairyntoad14 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
That was a great ending. I wonder if they will keep the Dog, that would be funny. I hope you will be able to write a new story soon. I would like to read a Labels story on Dean. What labels would he have. Kind of a second part to this story. Just a though you might consider. Can't wait for your next adventure.
HGiraffe chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
can you write a story or at least a oneshot about sam and the dog? that would be so cute :D I loved this story by the way, especially how you had two different storylines going at once, yet I didn't get confused. Good job!
cutie-pie-rockchic chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
loved the ending and the fact that the dog saved him! great story! hope to hear/read more from you!
talon81 chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
awesome story! I loved the way you ended it! can't wait to read more of your sroties! so keep those fingers moving! :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »