Reviews for Who the Dragon Heeds
RuinofDarkness chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
It is a true shame that you haven't updated in ages. ( I really loved what you were doing.
cklammer chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
That is a lousy situation Kelthere finds himself in.

The story is well-written and a joy to read.
Auguruj chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
Good story so far, I like it. Though I wish Kelthere would get over with his saddened stubborness - its really not the end of the world. Maybe he could get to another Weyrs hatching and be transferred back or what. Syderi seems to like him quite a bit. Or find something to do in the Weyr.

You have a good point that youve actually let us know its on hiatus, but not intended to be abandoned, you know. Many authors wont do it and were left to worry. I hope you get it done soon, its been a while, now. I wish you many good ideas!
Isolde Jansma chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Please tell us that the poor lad will get to do something worthwhile with his life, and possibly get a couple of firelizards? Feel for him... :(
rustyrules chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
good story,well thought out characters, it still on hiatus or abandoned?
Cad2u chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
is Kelthere gonna be dragonless and miserable for long? gd story so far ;p
clara200 chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
He shouldn't be so bitter. It's not the end of the world if he

doesn't impress. Of course it may take him awhile to relize this.
truegold-dragonstar chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
Oh that's sad. Still, I guess you've got something planned for Kelthere, right? Please? Also, I feel really sorry for his friends, who are trying to be kind, so I hope they can get reconciled.

Probably sensible to get the whole thing written, though! See you again when you're done.

t-d
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Very good, I like where this is going.
ginalee chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I really like your characters. This story has a good beginning - can't wait to read about the hatching - I love hatchings! It'll be interesting to see who gets what. Please write another chapter soon!
rustyrules chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
good story. are you going to continue it?
paisley is a kind of pattern chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
wow, you really did an awesome job. even though there are a lot of characters, it wasn't overwhelming or confusing at all. i'm looking forwards to reading more!
clara200 chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
I like this fic becase you give more of canidates pov and not everyone is impressed. You show he is very emotional about this.

Maybe he should get a fire lizard. The only thing I didn't like was I had to go back and see who was impressed and who was left behind. Oh and is F'kyer's name penonced like the curse word?
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 4 . 1/14/2007
hey um is syderi i think shes the gold rider, sorry if im wrong with so many people its confusing, well anyway r she and kelthere going to have a relationship or what?
fantasycrazyperson409 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007