Reviews for Open Door
lots of angst here ;)
fantasyfan43 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
its realy good you should add another chapter (or many more!)
deletedaccount999 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
A really great story. Unlike some it didn't go to far, turning into an M or R rated story, but it had just the right amount of romance and sentamentality. I think you should write another couple of chapters. The way it finishes leaves you wanting more. I loved the Guardians of Time and this was my fave pairing. Keep up the good work.

januaryfreeze92 chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Aw, that is so sad!

I think you should do for more chapters.

Two more from eachpoint of view based on The Dark And two more for The Key.
TheExactBrandofHerion chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
OMG i loved was so sweet.
justpeachy32 chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
I really really like this one. It's really sad, but it I think you get the characters really well. PLEASE write more to this . . . pretty please with a cherry on top? Somebody already said this but here it goes again: write more chapters about them actually starting to love each other and finally getting together! So far so good!
Reasonable chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
OMG that made me cry... Its even better once you added the Arkarian part... Good job!
x0xkatiex0x chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
O FOR GOODNESS SAKES! lol cant u just take some poetic lisence and have them run at eachother singing whitney housten - i will always love you, and then be together for ever and ever? CMON the suspense is just painful. honestly painful...

but i love it none the less :P

feel free to update more! lol

justpeachy32 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Seriously . . . you should continue this story! I like it a lot because we didn't really get their feelings as much in the books. Plus, the way you write makes it seem like it really is one of the books! Please add on to this! (I think somebody else already said this: write about how their love grows, and the awkwardness when they have to see each other . . . and Matt. . . lol) Thanks for writing!
Rosytron chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
Oh. I wanna CRY! Tragıc. Why do storys make me wanna cry?
FMA4EVER chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
that was so sweet! i'm so glad you added another chapter! now if you could only make them get together...*hint hint*

in Christ,

OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
wow talk about desperate love. i liked it though i really think you should do a sequal with arkarians feelings

The Hobbit Ivy chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Wow. Absolutely wow.

Okay, so this story had a few errors in it (just small little typos), but all of that disappears from my technical mind and is replaced by the fact that I can actually relate to Isabel's thoughts. That's hard to achieve in print a lot of the time. The way that she analyzes everything through and thinks of every possible alternative, and then ends up criticising her own thoughts is something that I think goes through every girl's head when she's got a crush on someone.

And so many kudos go to you for that!

Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Cute! Great fic!
smithyfan chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Aww the saddness of unrequited love (well she thinks it is here okay!) loved this fic so sad you must continue it or i'll die! x