Reviews for Severus Snape And The New Family
skendo chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
Really good ... but I really hope Sirius goes back to being nice goofy normal Padfoot/Sirius :) I love Padfoot and Harry's relationship :) also PLEASE update! Like this story :)
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 30 . 7/15/2013
HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON!
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 30 . 3/24/2013
Love it! Plz update soon and keep up the good work
YeCatsJ chapter 30 . 1/24/2012
Quite a bit of OOCness going around but I still adored your story. I love Sev/Harry/Draco adoption stories. Hope you continue it.
Uya chapter 30 . 10/6/2011
Update
bookworm19065 chapter 30 . 9/3/2011
Nice chapter!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 30 . 9/2/2011
lol... epic!
SeverusMalfoy15 chapter 29 . 8/16/2011
Hey awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Nanchih chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
Glad you are going to continue. While you are not alone in making Sev, Harry and Draco into a family, I think this is the first time I've seen Draco's parents arrange it and sacrifice themselves. I wonder if that will give Draco some protection, too? Can't be exactly like Harry's case, because surely many other parents have died to save their child, without effect.

I suggest NOT finding or reading them. Your story is your own, and should not be influenced by others. You're doing fine, and I look forward to seeing your story, in your time.
bookworm19065 chapter 29 . 2/23/2011
The begining/middle part of the chapter (Remus/Harry/Serverus/Draco part) gave me a very big deja vu feeling... Did write something like that the chapter before maybe? A nice chapter though!
Annette chapter 29 . 1/20/2011
Give your Muse a 'clip round the ear' from me. I love your story and hope your Muse gets a 'second wind'. Thank you for allowing us to read your story.
icansoar chapter 29 . 1/20/2011
I had to hold back laughter so many times (from fear of disrupting my mom, who was asleep at the moment). Very well written, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 29 . 1/17/2011
love it! cant wait for your next update!
mistpetal chapter 29 . 1/17/2011
best story ever. continue fast. what if this is where you tie in sirius dies? another night mare maybe. they get adopted, and at the very end of the story, like 10 ch later, have malfoy help harry kill voldemort like at the end of book7. have malfoy go on the journey instead of ron. ron goes to dark side
fairyprincesst chapter 29 . 1/17/2011
how about a compliment on how great this story is, and how I would be disappointed if the story can't continue. will that bring your muses back?