Reviews for The Shaggy Teen Titan
Mad-Wiccan chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
haha! This story is hilarious! Speedy and Aqualad doggy style! Haha poor Speedy, why can't KF realise his love of him and finally enjoy himself (with Aqualad there too). Update soon I need more canine drama!
Errant Wrath chapter 6 . 3/14/2007
Great Chapter that was so wrong, and incredibly filthy but somehow hiliarus! I loved it! I'm so sorry I didn't get to finish it sooner, I had a friend who just got her spring break and she wanted to sleep over so I couldn't be a rude host and read the whole time even if that was what I would have liked to be doing, lol. Well great job and have a good night.

-bb4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
I always figured deep down he was gay, lol geez, that was an..interesting chapter. I was proud of how Wally handled it though. Very Mature. Which is good. I believe that too, live and let live it's a good way to be. Nice chapter. I'll read the last one tomorrow I have some stuff to catch up on tonight. Later,

-bb4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
Alright Speedy is a grade A ass I get it. lol, anyway still a good chapter I like learning more about Wally.
Errant Wrath chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Okay I still like it, but I must say that I already wasn't found of speedy and if possible my opinion of him may have just decreased ten fold. lol, but I like everyone and everything else about this story thus far. :)
Errant Wrath chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
This is hilarious! Robin thinks the collie is hot, I still can't get over that and what does that say about Star that she has competition from a collie! lol fabulous! I'm so reading all of this!

-beastboy4pres052
Errant Wrath chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
heh, Interesting. I'm intrigued so I'm moving forward!
Tech-Man chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
This way defiantly one of the more interesting fics I have read. You have a very unique take on Speedy and his sexual preference. It was a rather strange tale, but other than that it was good.
the-coconut-bubble chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Too graphic. Your grammar could do with some work too.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 6 . 6/11/2006
That was just... WRONG. Green Arrow should get Speedy to take some therapy or something. Nice bit of irony there, though - serves the cocky archer right for acting the way he does.

Raven's reaction to Robin's butt was hilarious, too.

This story has been really enjoyable. You've got a talent for humour as well as the more serious and dramatic stories. I hope you do another in this vein at some point.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
You're certainly delving into the more disturbing aspects of dog behaviour - I can only imagine what it's like to sniff your best friends rear end and ENJOY the smell.

Also, although it was brief, I like the insight into Jinx's opinion on Kid Flash going on missions with Flash. It stands to reason that she wouldn't particularly approve of it, as well as how concerned she would be.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 4 . 6/11/2006
Nice insight into the Teen Titans-verse League - it's interesting to see other big name heroes at work before the Titans even existed.

And you're really working hard to make Speedy one of the most unlikeable guys around. I knew he was crass, but the way you're writing him, I'm surprised ANYONE can get along with him. But then again, hanging around with Green Arrow would probably do that to a guy.
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 3 . 6/11/2006
Well. Speedy's certainly... graphic.
msdarling chapter 6 . 6/9/2006
omg...

thats disturbing jesus

poor jinx she loves wally so much!
JMJones chapter 6 . 6/8/2006
... Wow... that was kinda... disturbing. Not bad, but just... dude. Could you have made him ANY gay-er? XD Well I still liked the story a lot, 'tis good. :)