Reviews for Dream Wave
pinksugarrush chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
that was very interesting! I enjoyed it. :)
Blaze Snow chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
This reminds of the last epiosde, but it is a little sad
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Wow. That was a great story. Favourite genres too. The way you tied dreams and reality like that was amazing. It made quite an interesting read, probably one of my favourites, and I hope to read more from you. Good job.
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Oh my. That was angsty, and slightly confusing. But it all fit together. Fantastic fic.

Ja Ne

sasuke fanatic1
FoxAnima chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
OMG that was amazing.

Not only did you do fabulous on your descriptions throughout the story, but you also kept an entrancing storyline.

Simply marvelous.

I love these kind of stories!

Keep up the good work.
7DCD chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
*laughing*

Ha! I still have no idea what is going on...

I loved the story! And all your other stories too! But this is my favorite yet! I actually liked confusing stories...wierd, I know.
7DCD chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
I don't exactly get what had happened. It seems to me like Kouji had prevented what bad thing that might have happened through a dream. Am I right?
Gemini Star01 chapter 6 . 2/21/2007
Oh...Psycho-drama. *drools* Loverly! Very loverly! So confusing and I nearly cried at the end - I WOULD have cried if he hadn't woken up. That suspense was wonderful, really it was! Totally awsome! _ Definitly loved this story! My heart is still pounding! Wicked job!
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 6 . 2/20/2007
I liked it. Kinda weird, but it was nice. Cute brotherly love :)
7DCD chapter 4 . 2/20/2007
Is Kouji in Kouichi's memories? What the hell is going on? Wonderful story
7DCD chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Great story! Update soon!
CrestOfHealing chapter 4 . 12/2/2006
Aww...Kouichi! lol I love the way you have him at all the different ages. It's so hard to pull off growing the kids UP, but growing them down then back up? You do it beautifully! And all the suspense and action, too! I'm hooked. Plain and simple.

Update soon!

Child of Healing
Galistar07water chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
This is a very good yet strange fnafiction...I do like your idea of having young Kouichi droqning. The poor little kitten! It died! WHY? WHY? Why did you have to kill it? WHY?

Update soon!
rika195 chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Oh...so sad. And scary. I love this story! Hey, Kouichi is nine now? I thought he was eight! Is Kouji walking through Kouichi's past, kinda? I dunno. Just a guess. hehe. You never told me, so I am as much in the dark as everyone else.
bluemoonlightgirl chapter 4 . 10/23/2006
Yay, you updated! Can't wait till you update again! :) Good luck with your new stories too!