Reviews for Still Unwritten
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That's super sweet! :)
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
An absolutely brilliant story. Well done.
eggnog chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is so cute :) I love it.
i3bluemoon chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
ow so cute ! nice work i luv it!
Emmett-Pravin chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I believe you did an excellent job on this piece. It was actually. . . touching. You didn't have him take advantage of her lack of logic, as some(alot) do. It flowed well.
IrisGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
aww that was so cute, and Neji is uber sexy woot
Kuromo-kun chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Do you understand that you have just made me speechless? Man, I love you so much. This history contains all the details I always wished to read in a NejiTen fic! ;w;

I'm your fan. Seriously.
Laetificant chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
that was so cute! make the sequel !
demongirl177 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
that was a good story!longest one huh?kewl:D
JayyCity chapter 1 . 4/1/2008

My fav couple!

You should add more.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
good story lolz "She’s one hell of a birthday present…"
Lifeinabox16 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
This is one of those fanfictions that I read once, love to death, forget to favor, then spend all night looking for it again, until I do. It's so cute & fluffy!

Even if it wasn't after the time skip, I wouldn't have said anything, I love NejiTen to death...well I'm nore of a Neji fangirl...but still they are adorable together, and this is a really good story!
Plarix chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Really cute, but I see NO HUMOR. Awesome, though.
Xanie chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Interesting. . . 'Course, I would never say 'that's disgusting' to a Nejiten fanfic, since I'm a Neji AND a NejiTen fangirl myself. Besides, 71.43% -cough when I'm bored, I become a math geek cough- of my fics are NejiTen, so I would never complain. And it's a good thing it's after the time skip, cuz Neji's way hotter than he was in the first part! Aiee! Ai-yay-yay, I'm going crazy again.

Ja ne!

-Xanie XD
Moppy Chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i liked the fluff, and i liked how it ended, with nothing happening, it made it fluffier!