Reviews for When did you decide to become a pilot?
Harmne chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Loved the pilots giving John the 'special tour' - and wouldn't they be completely shocked to see him now?!
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I loved the story, it was fun and cute. I really enjoyed reading it. :D
bria67 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Wow! I've never read a story that explained John's decision to become a pilot so beautifully. Thank you! :)
MarkerSniffer chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I was amazed at how well you pulled off the flashback! Not many people can do it that well. Good job.

My brother is in the Air Force and he was just recently stationed at Sheppard.
Isabel Henry chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It was a well done scene. Thanks for sharing! *glomp*

- Miss.
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Hey! I loved it! We need more Sheppard background stories. Seriously, something is wrong with the show. I mean we know Ronon's story, Teyla's almost entire life story, we've got Weir's issues with Simon, and McKay's, as well. But what about John? We don't know anything personal about him except he got a black mark from disobeying orders, couple friends got killed outside Kabul, is apparently Mensa level, and he likes ferris wheels!

He's impossibly private on the show. Even the time with the fog people, everything we saw about him was manipulated by him. Nothing was revealed. It's annoying.

Sorry about the rant. I just needed to get that out. Love you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I like the story! It's awsome! I think it's cool that you wrote a story how John became a pilot!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh this was wonderful! I adored the whole idea of the party and the most awesome view back in time to John's love of flying being given wings. Rock on Taco and Tucker!
Harmfan chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Perfect. A lovely snapshot of young John. I grew a plane nut who's a naval aviator now, so I understand that passion.

Hope you keep writing.
001ElvenWarrior chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I just came across your fanfic and absolutely loved it! I'm amazed and gratified by your persistence to learn more - even to go so far as to research. It really made the story that much better!

Very nice job! Awesome work, and I look forward to more stories from you.
drufan chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Another excellent one. Hope the kids didn't destroy too much while this one was written! Really like your style and love your subject matter.
Lucygoosey chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Yet another wonderful back story. Thanks for the afterword too. Small world, I come from near Sheppard AFB, and have in fact visited the place. Never made the connection to John Sheppard, though, till now. Keep up the good work.