Reviews for Pyrotechnics
LeoESerpens chapter 16 . 6/28
Thanks for such a great story! I'm gonna go read the sequel now :)
TeddyDarling7421 chapter 3 . 4/9
Ah...another story that has managed to make me a dolphin. Hehe. (Dolphin because when I fangirl I squeal like EEE EEE EEE!) LOVE! Feels...argh...! Thank you so much for this story!

~Teddy
Amazing. I'm looking forward to reading the next one... At 11:15 at night...
Some spelling could definitely be improved, but you can write in a way not many seem to be able to. You can capture people's interest, and keep them hooked. I will get back to reading and probably leave another review later if I don't die of exhaustion
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I love your original characters so much fun. Your story is wonderful I truly enjoyed reading it, and am excited to move to the sequel! :D
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 16 . 6/15/2015
This was awesome!
ShadowThief126 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
This is a great story. I read it once and have been looking for it again for so long. I'm so glad I finally found it again
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
loved it
Lauren Saint chapter 16 . 1/29/2015
Awesome story I loved it!
atymer chapter 16 . 1/21/2015
I want to commend the author for the Lugovalos family. I think they are awesome. They are light and good but not perfect. I find them amusing and fierce. So I'm putting this on my fave list and hope to find other completed stories about them. I think they would make a lovely series all on their own outside of the HP fandom.
mattdombast chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Just brilliant hope big family I mean I read this years ago
mattdombast chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
Awes brilliant storyome amazing
mattdombast chapter 13 . 11/13/2014
Awesome leon they should all just move to America the wolf's everyone that has money
mattdombast chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Yeah I think adopted a malfoys and never and dra o work
mattdombast chapter 11 . 11/13/2014
They might be able to save lucius as well