Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This is a downrated fuckin story how cud that happen to c and j
someone chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH CINDY'S MOM! YOU CANT BREAK AWAY TRUE LOVE! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I hate Sasha. DIE IN HELL YOU IDIOT!

god just let your daughter be HAPPY for once! ugh I hate overprotective moms who have NOO idea what they are doing. but I'm sure any mom who is REAL would love for heir daughters to be happy with whoever it was:)

great story loved it. but was that the end? if not, continue please!
Katia11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this story. :)
Freehugs41 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
What a mean mom... that would stink! Nice story though!
Charlie McCloud chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Wow, ture love concers all. They should be in love. There is no law that they shouldnt i loved your story write another one and let them be together forever. Like i said before true love concers all. They love each other by the way that was the best story i read all week!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
That totally sucks for them. Poor kids, that was so utterly perfect, and then Sasha the *insert things that should never be said aloud or in public* ruined it all! You should put up more explaining, I don't know, how they run away together at age 18 and elope and Cindy gets disowned and...you understand...right?
maya chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
To sad for me, why does Mrs. Vortex have to butt in to cindy's life?
SoCalSucks chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I'd totally love to read more, only if you put it up on FF. I tried going to you LJ, but I have no idea what to do since I've never been on LJ before... Can you post the next chapter?
Sk8er765 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
once again, GREAT JOB! love it! but is it suppose to a one-shot? if not, plz update more chapters! i love it!
Stay-Away chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
i liked it
theanimequeen chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
evil sasha... i hate her.. seperating jimmy and cindy!anyways good story. i just hate sasha in the series and in this story but i guess i'm kinda supposed too? well please continue writing!
Trixie21 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Lovely!

You can see a change to a more casual style of writing which makes for a pleasing change, though it still has a sense of your normal formality.

It had a beautiful flow to it though. Very smooth. I know this may sound corny, but the transition from moment to moment was like I was floating from one to the next.

Now for the the aw factor review...AW! That is just not fair! It's as is Mrs. Vortex can't stand to see anyone reveling in true love! Even more so I would imagine since she herself has probably never known it.

But at least Jimmy and Cindy had a moment, however brief, to just enjoy each others company for a change. Totally cute and adorably tooth rotting sweet. I loved it!
retroville9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Freaking kick ass.
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This was extremely good. I hope it's not a one-shot, because I want them to have a happy ending. lol.

And it's so sad! I can't believe that her mom is so...vile, rude, and rather ignorant. Good job; you've captured her personality excellently!

I loved the park scene, except for the whole disrupting the love part. I liked that too, but I'd rather them continued on their happy little way until the meteor shower was over. :D Oh well. It was still really good.

I hope you continue this story; it's extremely good.

-Samantha