Reviews for Fatal Love
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
NO! Don't leave me hanging on the cliff! Don't give up on Sasunaru! Don't leave fanfiction! (Clings on to your leg) NO! Update please.
organizedchaos2006 chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
This is an amazing start i cant wait! this is a very promising fic!
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Well? What happened?
Kiba's Future Lover chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*Hires a clan of Leprechauns to*

*Pays them to start chanting*

_

UPDATE! _

I love it! Poor Sasuke/Naruto, though... I wonder whose blood it is... Maybe Sasuke's, 'cause it said Naruto felt Sasuke 'swallowing' on the back of his neck... Maybe the dagger was never touching Naruto in the first place? Oh wells.

Please update! _

*Dismisses Leprechauns... for now*
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
argh this is getting frustrating i think i'm starting to develop grey hair I CAN'T I'M ONLY SEVENTEEN! But seriously i'm running out of different ways to say the same thing which is your stories are amazing and incredibly good ... I just wish you'd UPDATE THEM LOL!
Suiryoka chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Wow... intense! I hope you choose to continue this fic! I can't wait to read more! _ Keep up the good work!

-Suiryoka-
mamawar chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
so...sad. ;-; poor sasu ans naru! *huggles them both*

but I liked it. so update. you're doing well with the backwards style of writing!
Dacedarrien chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Oh I cant wait for the update! this is gonna be a good one. yes I know what u mean, writing like that is complicated, but then again its fun because you can plan as u write...although some order is recomended lol...if not, you might end up with something like my buddy did...I still dont know what he was trying to write about lol! good luck!

michy
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This was amazing and wonderful. I love the descriptions and imagery; very vivid. I like the idea of doing it "backwards". This seems like a very promising fic. Can't wait for more. *Adds to C2.*
blue-genjutsu chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Great story plot! Love this so far! I'm glad Naruto isn't going to die, but I do wonder what Sasuke did to him and I can't wait to see what all led up to this 'climax'. Some people may complain that you gave away what happened, but I'm sure there are probably others, like me, that have the hope that this story has a happy ending. :)
yukaishepards chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow...i want to know what happened and what happens now...
RandomlyYours chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh god oh god oh god, don't kill sasuke, please don't.
bakakonekochan chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
very interresting! and nearly knowing the 'end' before going back to flashback is another nice way of writing! love it
Cherry Daze chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great start. I realy hope you continue with this and update soon.
gundanium chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
...huh. I like this one. as usual. XD can't wait to see more!