Reviews for Magnetism
Awesome story! Did you give up on it? I would love to read more. Later Laila :k
ladykind chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
more? pleaasse!
pulmicort7 chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Damn! I love this story! I especially liked how you segued from the pictures in the albums to Erik's memories and then Logan's, and then to Rogue's nightmares. That was well written and profound. What happens next? Please, you have to update soon!
QueenApailana chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
great story update please
Black Sorceress chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
This is good! You should update!
nlblake chapter 2 . 6/14/2006
Wohoo! Really great work! I like how you keep both so very in character and still manage to build a link between them.

Hopefully I'll be able to be deliriously happy about th enext chapter some time soon ;)
Selar chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
Great beginning. You got the characters really well.

Please update soon.
Silent Murderess chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
i really enjoyed it. update please!
Tara Maginnis aka TheCostumer chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I am a fan of rogue/magneto stories, particularly in the movieverse, and find it delightful when someone takes this challenge on. I was especially cheered that Rogue is not going the wimpy, soppy route (as alas they wrote her in X3) as one sees in so much fan fiction. You write Erik speech very smoothly and naturally, though it halts a bit in the section where you are adapting the X1 film dialogue from the boat, since it doesn't quite fit there as naturally. That is the only helpful input for improvement I've got, other than KEEP WRITING!
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
it a little hard to get byt i like it.
charmed-chan chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
i like the story very much, i love how you write it. all the personalities are so awesome, i adore it. I can't wait to see what happens. please update soon.
Claire chapter 2 . 6/2/2006
Loving the new chapter, please keep writing.
Claire chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Excellent start. Please continue my favourite ship.
baby-blue4 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
This is great so far! I really hope you continue to add more!
emma134 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
that was really cool i loved it