Reviews for Take The Long Road
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Great story!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Good story! Well written and heart-warming.
scryoko chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Ohh, that is so sweet. I really loved it. Love how you wrote Elliot's point-of-view and how you depicted Olivia. I really, *especiialy* love your characterizations in this story. Great, great fic. _

- scryoko
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That's so sweet!
liviafan1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Loved it, loved it, loved it, loved it!
xfreelifex chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Oh. My. God. This is your FIRST SVU story? You have so much talent and your writing itself is absolutely wonderful. I loved every minute I spent reading this. Please, please, please update very soon!

-Colores
TLWROX chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
VERY nice for your first SVU. I think you captured them perfectly. I like the part about Elliot talking to Kathy and when he realized his feelings for Liv and that's when their relationship became off-kilter. I completely see that happening- why they became so distant, or at least, why Elliot would've pushed her away. Great job; hope to read more SVU from you. :) :) :)
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Sweet, with just enough angst to keep it from being the fluffies sliuffmonster from hell. Beautifully done.
KaydenceRei chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I absolutely loved it. It was beautiful and so well written!

Great job, I normally don't like first person point of views, but you made the feelings really come alive :) Not many people can do that with Stabler.

-Kay
chibii67 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I'm without words... thats a beutiful EO fic... I enjoyed it, I loved it, I don't know what else to say... I'm still in shock, it's a wonderful fic... Congratulations
FuzzieEars67 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow! This is great! It's nice to finally find a fic with some actual shape. Good Job.
Svu Cutie chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I really hope elliot is really hiding is true feelings and will tell olivia how he truly feels!