Reviews for Of Foe's and Friends
dolphinred chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Great story keep up the good work best story ever read
SMSM92 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
I really don't know if I liked this or the prequel better! I really couldn't stop reading. This had everything too! From hilarious-ness ('DO NOT FEED THE USAGI') to crazy trauma coming from the siblings. I mean the were insane! There were certain scenes that literally made me feel sick with dread! Then there were the scenes that made me want to jump for joy! Loved it all!
I also loved the ending with Mina ;)
anburukia chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
Another amazing story
Mzmiami chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Awesome story, rollercoaster ride lmao I had tears out my eyes, usagi" dad is off the chain really enjoyed the reading
yoloswagmaster chapter 20 . 10/22/2011
HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! great story ive read this way to many times:]]]]
raquelle chapter 20 . 7/27/2011
you are an amazing writer and you truely inspire me to become an author. I hope you continue to write more sailormoon stories, so that I can read them of coarse ;)

sailor moon is da bomb!
Aldi82 chapter 20 . 8/10/2010
Perfect ending

I love your sailor moon fanfics

great job
chimichurri chapter 20 . 1/17/2010
Great sequel! Too bad it's over. Now I have no more of your SM stories to read :( Anyway, thanks for keeping me entertained with your stories! You did a great job!
IvetteC chapter 20 . 9/24/2009
amazing story (sniff) too bad its over (sobbs) just so great (breaks down crying) haha over dramatic? ya i can be like that sometimes, wierd. :P
NinaLo88 chapter 14 . 9/24/2009
yay yay yay :P haha aw gosh :} lOl [yes i dont have anything better to say its just so WOW 3 lol]
NinaLo88 chapter 13 . 9/24/2009
haha they were like "SURE!" hehe how cute omg omg omg i just spoiled it for my self cause i didnt finish reading yet and scrolled to the bottom and 'ACIDENTALLY' saw the i-love-you part ;] yay though haha
NinaLo88 chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
aw they were that close to kissing :[
NinaLo88 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
yay ! i thought the 'enimies to more' ended . i was dissapointed with it but yay sequel ! :D
lizsuki chapter 20 . 1/4/2009
sequel was cute. mizu-san was great too. and the coming together of Usagi and Mamoru ..always a favorite of mine. thanks for your stories. still looking forward to the updates for wedding blues. :D
The Cuteness chapter 20 . 12/22/2008
Aw...im sad that this has to end. I hope Usagi and Mamoru get to have a couple of more adventures soon. This was greatQ!

PS. You should probably change your story status to COMPLETED, since the story is done now.