Reviews for Shouldn't
greencurry chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Very well done. The simplicity was very effective. Well written.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I've got to agree; the amount of blood was freakishly high.

I think this was well described and perfect on Ed's feelings. He really did look shocked when Hohenheim died.

PT
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Very nice piece here! I enjoyed your mystique. It was both very specific and at the exact same time vauge enough at the end to apply it to SO MANY CHARACTERS... First, when reading your summary - I had a cRaZy idea that it was perhaps it was Envy having a second of regret after killing Ed... and next, for most of the fic until after ready Envy's name - I assumed it was Ed killing Greed.

And all the more because you had me fooled and made me read it again to see how perfectly it fit; this was beautiful, poetic. Wonderful job!
SerenityFrogLuvr3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
ONG, I love this! That was such a powerful scene in the movie, and yet NO ONE writes anything about it. And now that I think about it, Edward really must have thought that he was about to die when... Oh shit, I can't recall her name right now. Oh well, when that woman shot him. And just having seen his father do that for him... God, I can't imagine what he, must have been thinking.
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Ed you idiot! It should of effect you cause he is your father after all! He loves you...Poor Hoho papa

im gonna miss him! *Sob sob*
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
aw, that's sad, but sweet.
write25 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
My friends and I actually had to pause the movie as we laughed at how much blood was in Hohenheim. but onto the review. I love how it shows another side the their relationship, because in the series a lot of it was Ed hating his father, and this was certainly quite a contrast. It was eloquently written and I enjoyed reading it very much (I've actually saved the author alert for many months becuase I didn't want to read it until I saw the movie...in october...and today I was cleaning out my inbox and found the email)) Mariah
Tyuki-san chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Ya know something I really didn't know WHO you were talking about, but when I got to the end I figured it out. You were talking about Hohenheim. I should have known what you were talking about. I mean I saw the movie, sheesh how could I have been so stupid. I feel like Ed now. Man I, really don't know what to say but I really like the fic. Keep up the good work.

Tyuki-san
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Hi, Henrika!

Long time no review! I'm sorry about not reviewing in, like, forever, but I've been dealing with some pretty major health issues. I haven't been reading much (read none) fan fiction for quite a while.

Anyway, on with this story's review. I liked it! I liked it a lot. You did an excellent job of describing the scene and Ed's reaction to the death of his father. All in all, you presented a well-written vignette with all of your considerable skills, as usual. Thanks for posting it, 'cause I sure enjoyed reading it!

Terry
Sadina Saphrite chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Yay! I love you! *glomps*

Man, it feels like /forever/ since I've been on and I was hoping that someone had updated, but I wasn't expecting this!

Thank you! I feel loved! _

And, yes. Hohenheim has an /insane/ amount of blood. I noticed that when I watched it the first time, too.
CrystalMind chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was a lot of blood...

Great portrayal! May you never be cursed by writers block!
Crystalazer chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Ahh-I love Edo-angst and you presented it very well (personally, I think that the artists bloodied up Hohenheim a few more pints of fluid than his body could really contain). Great job.

Crys
Ookami-Lupin chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Nice one! I haven't read any fics yet about Hohenheim in the movie and stuff, Sweet!

Kaori-chan92 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Yesh. I was about to start crying at that scene,but then I just went "Holy crap, that's a lot of blood."

But this fic was summed up Ed's feelings that moment and how his dad gave his life to try to make his sons happy, and all of that. Awsome!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hooray for Ed angst!

What a nice, yet depressing fic. Great job!