Reviews for Capture
Tanon chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Well, that was unfortunate.

Cool link back to the past trainer, although I find it hard to believe that the last person to catch a legendary had the exact same thing happen to him.

Still, a great read.
gh0sty chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is possibly one of the most heartachingly good stories I have read in AGES. I felt things, and that hasn't happened in a long, long time.

My only qualm is that at the end, I did not quite understand what happened, but please note that this was one of the most amazingly passionate stories I have found on the site, and thank you for sharing it with the world.
Kitsune no Rai chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Wow, that was great. Excellent battle scene too. I do think this should be "T" instead of "M" though.
The Eromancer chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
now THAT is what I'm talking about!
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Good story, very realistic, as realistic as it can be given the circumstances.
spikestrife chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Hmm... very good start. Nice and dark. The first Pokémon story to peak my interest in a long time. I'll be keeping my eye on this. Hoping to see the next chapter of this quite soon.
Farla chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Nice.

The battle scene was good, but I found the flashback scene to be the strongest bit - there's more menace in it when it's something seen from the edge, and you're left to wonder and let your imagination fill in gaps.
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Well, this is the first Pokemon story I've reviewed...I just wanted to say: it is a wonderful story. That Lugia...it kind of reminds me of the Shadow Lugia from Gale of Darkness! (you are reading a really random person's babble here) The story was so intense, but I don't get why you rated it an 'M.' I've read gorier (spelling may be off.