Reviews for you cant forget
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Wow. *dies of shock* I LOVED this! Hehe, Kai, you're powerless against the all-mighty Black Dranzer! Seriously, this is a brill description of Black Dranzer and how it affects Kai! I loved it seventy-six tmes over, and it's going on my favs!

Oh, one quikc thing, is there supposed to be virtually no captials? just wondering. .
blitzkreig50889 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow! That was pretty good. I liked it and it does seem to fit black dranzer really well. I hope to see more from stories from you.
Lamanth chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hey bubs, I'm glad you're home, anyway I LOVED THIS poem but hey I love all your work as you know. Is it ok if I add it to my Black Dranzer C2? So please, write more soon. lol see ya
My Deliah chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hi, I think it was pretty good actually. You have an interesting perspective and you use a very well articulated language. At times I thought that it was maybe a bit ordinary, but seeing the whole picture, I think that it was a vey touching and special poem. I really haven't seen anyone else who've written an poem about Black Dranzer, so your poem is at least almost unique of it's kind.

Please check out my stories and tell me what you think.