Reviews for Betrayal of Love
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 6/26
What's with Howl?
Zahiera1322 chapter 1 . 5/15
Please! Its been a long time without an update... PLEASE! I love this story PLEASE dont dropp it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Hey...
Its been seven years since your last update haha. PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!:(
Please know that some of us haven't forgotten about your story so please continue for us!
K chapter 2 . 7/27/2009

is.

freaking.

amazing.
Mish chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Oi! What's with the hold up in updates? Lost interest or something? I was really looking forward to this story :'( *sigh*

Ah well, if you ever DO update, you can be sure that I'll read it ;)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
good chapter
anna chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
i know you havent updated for ages but please reconsider doing so - this story is really good!
FlaviusD chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
I loved your story. I'm quite interested in what will happen next. My heart just froze when Howl said those things to Sophie. This is a very fascinating story, I do hope you will continue it.
Ariana chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
This is a really intersting story! I realize that you haven't updated in a while, but could you please, please please update?

Thanks!

Ariana
Adi Sagestar chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Not like other Howl's Been Bad fics. I like this one much better. Update soon!
prettyinpinkgal chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
GAH! That's it! Please please update! Dang it, all the good stories seem to never be updated! Please please please update! I'm begging here!
lilaznbunny chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
i like it plz write mroe son
Protected by an Angel chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Ashley chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I am really interested to see where this story is going! Please please please update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »