Reviews for Drunken Tales
Mirai R. Tailtops chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
"Chichiri is a monk. Monks don't have sex. Nyah"

*le snicker*

Awesome!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
stupid ancient monk crap x)
otaku-Stasi chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Heh heh, I loved this! It was so funny! I hope you finish this one!
Latnixa Tisballex chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
"Ish my shirt, no da." LMAO! I laughed so hard my brother wanted to know what was going on.

I WANNA BE IN CHICHIRI'S SHIRT WHILE HE'S IN IT!

~Latni-chan
orangepossum chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
YAH, Tasuki is so not gay! You tell um.
shelbyyvonne chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
OMG! lol! i started reading Find A Way To My Heart and when i finished chapter nine i read this...lol! kouji's closer than he thinks, what with the whole referring to the two as incestious line. _
Lady of Kuro Chan chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Aww, poor chichiri has to stay virgin. Sucks for him but it's not my problem. LOL P
shelbyyvonne chapter 2 . 11/27/2006
that was so damn cute, it really was

update pweez
Noxen chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
*sweat drop *

Poor Chichiri, he should've been a merchant. Then he'd have no moral obligations and he and Sen could (censored description).

Poor, poor Chichiri.
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
Yeah, I know they don't...damn.

Uh...I mean - nevermind. I like this! A drunk Chichiri...

TAL
Critias chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
O_O AH! Massive nosebleed... Not really XD Least they didn't do anything, right?... yet?... right? o_o It's hard to depict people when they're drunk. I've never written drunkies before XD Probably cuz i get so annoyed with their speech. What with the "sh"s and all. I go, "Why the F* can't I just make you guys speak normally? WHY? T_T" Yep... frustrating characters these days... Good chapter btw XD Hope you update soon. They're not really gonna do it are they? It takes a lot of courage to write something like that o_o I would never write something like that. I get giddy... sorta and uncomfortable and i end up freaking out.
He-Yan chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
wow i'm loving this scene!
xo-chichiri-xo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
haha! i love it!

yeah i thought about tasuki being gay at one point... :)
oiwqeuriouw chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Lol, that was funny-'cept for the last part _"
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
That both made me grossed out and laugh hysterically! I like it!

TAL