Reviews for The Little Drummer Girl
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Yep. Loved this.
la muneka chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
This was freaking awesome! The best type of JH story ever, you just made my day!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Can I take a moment to applaud you on a writing point? I love the way you led in to the flashback/backstory for Trev and Jackie's camp days. Instead of a big info dump (which tends to be the method of choice when original characters are introduced) , the flashback was truly part of the characters' interactions in the story. Cheers!
GatsbyParty chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Aww I loved it! Jackie wanting to call the band "The Chipmunks" was the best name ever!
GatsbyParty chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I am really liking this story. It isnt like any other JH fic I've read. When will Hyde get it and accept that him and Jackie belong together. He tries to play it cool, zen around Jackie but there's feelings there. Can't wait to see what happens when Jackie tries to balance her personal life with her friends and the band.
GatsbyParty chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
oh my goodness, I am on the edge of my seat...what will Jackie do?
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
""Would you prefer Beulah?" Trevor offered slyly. Jackie frowned forbiddingly at him, but tacitly allowed the nickname derived from her despised middle name." - I love that part!

I'm as big fan of Jackie using the drums when she's sad that Hyde rejected her, it actually cheered me up. I think playing the drums is badass. Wait til Hyde finds out. He'll love the idea. Even though this is just chapter 1, it was well-written and helps start off the story in a good way. I cant wait for the major story developments. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
I want to say - perfect!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
One of my all time favorite JH fics. I wish you would still write another one.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
This was so sweet
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2013
i cant wait to see where this goes
Guest chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Hyde's got Jackie and Blue on his mind, that's great. good chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
The combo of Jackie and Blue is fantastic
Jamie chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
the flashback was awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
i hope things get better for Hyde