Reviews for The Little Drummer Girl
RantyFanGirl chapter 21 . 9/21
I ate this story up. Goodness, me. It was so light and sweet. Things can get a bit heavy, and I'm happy that this was some honest to goodness entertainment. It was like watching an episode arc, minus Red and Kitty. The idea was so original, and I felt you kept everyone in character. (and yay for Hyde character growth in a believable fashion! That's my favorite thing to read!) Thank you for writing this. I love-love-loved it!
PoetDameron chapter 21 . 8/8
I found this fanfic interesting for the whole idea of Jackie knowing how to play drums, rocking without any of her friends knowing and the kind of attraction that could cause on Hyde. I actually didn't expect to have a story of double lifes, which was really fun to read. As I was on vacations, this fanfic become my daily lecture while on the beach and I loved it. I know it's been years since you wrote this, but I couldn't leave without telling you how much I loved and enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
107derwent chapter 21 . 5/1
What an amazing story! The plot was awesome, such as how all the events came along. Great great job! I loved it and I so hope you were still around writing!
107derwent chapter 18 . 5/1
Man, Hyde's eureka moment was gold!
107derwent chapter 7 . 5/1
This story is such a treat! I loved Jackie's lyrics hahahah
107derwent chapter 2 . 4/29
Haha nice! The flashback was really sweet!
107derwent chapter 1 . 4/22
That's a promissing start! So unexpected to see Jackie as she is transforming herself into a kickass drummer! So cool haha
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Yep. Loved this.
la muneka chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
This was freaking awesome! The best type of JH story ever, you just made my day!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Can I take a moment to applaud you on a writing point? I love the way you led in to the flashback/backstory for Trev and Jackie's camp days. Instead of a big info dump (which tends to be the method of choice when original characters are introduced) , the flashback was truly part of the characters' interactions in the story. Cheers!
GatsbyParty chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Aww I loved it! Jackie wanting to call the band "The Chipmunks" was the best name ever!
GatsbyParty chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I am really liking this story. It isnt like any other JH fic I've read. When will Hyde get it and accept that him and Jackie belong together. He tries to play it cool, zen around Jackie but there's feelings there. Can't wait to see what happens when Jackie tries to balance her personal life with her friends and the band.
GatsbyParty chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
oh my goodness, I am on the edge of my seat...what will Jackie do?
GatsbyParty chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
""Would you prefer Beulah?" Trevor offered slyly. Jackie frowned forbiddingly at him, but tacitly allowed the nickname derived from her despised middle name." - I love that part!

I'm as big fan of Jackie using the drums when she's sad that Hyde rejected her, it actually cheered me up. I think playing the drums is badass. Wait til Hyde finds out. He'll love the idea. Even though this is just chapter 1, it was well-written and helps start off the story in a good way. I cant wait for the major story developments. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
I want to say - perfect!