Reviews for Misunderstandings
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
LOL It was sooo funny! Heh. Vic knew Wolfie could be more impulsive. Poor that wimp. XB
RandomDream chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
:)) One of the best you've written for KKM. :)

Keep it up. Thanks.
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Made my gut hurt with laughter...
Tinker-Bell-Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Omigosh... that was awesome, haha! _
Daikaio chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Ha, this was funny xD I loved it.
gwendal738 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Kawaii story! But go easy on the humor please! ROFL!
Yuuri x Wolfram S2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
hahahahha

CONTNUE!mna!

hahahahhaajh

dats GOOD!

hehehehe

hahahaha
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
ROFL...AHAHAHAH. that was very amusing. XD
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
lmao! me likey! me likey!
Cooking Spray chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I absolutely adore your writing style. . . Fast-paced, witty, and very, very humorous. I also love compromising situations, and you've illustrated a very excellent example. Everyone was IC, too. . . All in all, an enjoyable snippet that made me chuckle a lot and brought a smile to my face when I was having a bad day. Thanks for sharing!
Ryuuou chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
That oneshot was great. It's not common for me to laugh out loud when I'm alone in a room but this fic made me once or twice. And throughout this whole fic, as far as I saw, there was only one typo: "very painful dead to the Great Sage." I think you meant to put 'death.'

Hn...I couldn't agree more about the dress thing; if a female asks you if they look fat in a dress, really, don't say yes. By the way, I found it so true that I had to laugh at it.

Good job with this one shot, by the way!
xsakuraxnoxhanax chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh my gosh! This is halirious!This is a very good one shot..hehe...Everytime I think about this story it makes me laugh...lol
pinksnow chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
F-U-N-N-Y!that was really hilarious!poor, poor Yuuri!