Reviews for Family Means More Than Blood
Kreuz24 chapter 18 . 8/30
Hi! I'm a new drarry shipper, and I must say, your works, being one of the first few I've read so far, had cemented my interest in this loveteam. One thing I've noted though is that you seem to focus too much detail one only one character's perspective and 'assumptions' (sorry, but I've been holding that for so long), which tend to float a list of questions on the other's thoughts and actions. Not really a bad thing, just something I think you can improve on. :) On another note, I think you've missed this little typo in chapter 18 (that's the farthest I've read for now):
[31st October 1991: Evening
That "thing" had been the most confusing one so far. Usually it was pretty clear what was going to happen: the girl at Saint Gwenifwars getting injured; "NARCISSA" (not Lucius) being killed by Voldemort; Charlie getting hit by the bludger; hearing how to use the Marauder's Map.]

Enjoying this fic so far, and onto the next chapters _~ Keep up the good work!
Great story!
I call cock block! Loving the story btw I read on the train in the morning and after uni
fanficnewbee chapter 9 . 5/21
Oh my GOD, how I love this story. Three of the four Marauder's taken care care of, and so beautifully too. I love how he keeps chewing out James at every meet. :D :D :D :D
Raven chapter 65 . 3/24
While I believe this was an amazing and beautifully write story, I was completely disappointed that you didn't write Harry and Draco's 'bonding'. All of their sexual scenes were leading up to it and then nothing, nada, zip. It left it feeling unfinished to me. You could have even written an epilogue with their marriage and marriage night if you really wanted Harry to wait.
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 2/15
I'm thinking it was a revenge fuck on DRACO'S part. It did happen right after the Quidditch match! And Harry is clueless.
atlantis51 chapter 13 . 2/14
Wandless magic! Alright!
atlantis51 chapter 10 . 2/14
Too bad Harry didn't get to go to Ravenclaw!
atlantis51 chapter 9 . 2/14
I know Harry is Potter's son, so how did he end up abandoned on the street? And how did Snape end up with Harry?
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 2/14
The cheesier the better! Seriously.
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 2/14
Oh, you are evil!
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 2/14
I'm really confused. How come Severus doesn't know who Pettygrew is? He IS a Voldemort Deatheater, correct? So why would he not say something to Dumbledore and have him taken away and questioned by the Aurors?
william01pd2018 chapter 65 . 2/10
Its people like you who make me get up out of bed in the morning and want to do things. I applaud you (and frankly am quite amazed) for the speed of which you finished this story. I know this is long after you finished but I hope it brightens up your day just like this story brightened up my week.
From,
William01pd2018
Belle Bennington chapter 5 . 2/4
Oh I love you! that was brilliant! James deserves more than a kick!
Raven AzuNoctuli chapter 12 . 12/17/2016
Their are a lack of spell to be like Sakura (and a lack of pretty little pink dresses). That would be fun if Harry said : oh key that hide the power of Cadim, reveal youtr true forme before me ! I, Haryon Snape, Priest of the All-Mighty goddess, command you under our contract. Eteleth !
Just jocking