Reviews for Family Means More Than Blood
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 39 . 10/10
i would gladly be a snape then a potter!
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 38 . 10/10
3 severus, draco, and lucy lol
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 4 . 10/9
snape god bless your soul. rip alan rickman
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 1 . 10/9
no matter how many times i read this fic. this chapter always makes me emotional.
Makaelia chapter 44 . 9/24
This story, Family Means More Than Blood, is quite amazing. At first, I didn't understand the title until 1/3 through the story, and I'm actually really glad for that. It makes it more interesting. Harry's religion is EXTREMELY cool, and Draco is the most adorable jealous lil cutie EVER! The detail, emotions, and expressions are amazing. I have some chapters more until done, but just letting you know, this fanfiction is really great. Thank you, WingsOfADream!

Makaelia Edmondson
Phe Phe Nix chapter 65 . 7/29
This story was beautifully written and I loved Harry's religion and how you wrote the characters. Perfect
I'll stop here. Cissy is one of my favorite character I can't continue sorry
szw5009 chapter 65 . 6/20
scarlettmeadows chapter 53 . 6/1
This is me expressing my irritation with the characters, not your writing, which is amazing :)

How many times must Harry have a TRUE vision before they stop patronising him and accept that they will happen and plan accordingly?!
manjamanja96 chapter 65 . 5/30
This is one the most awesome drarry that I ever read!
I know you said there would be religion but having so prominent and in-your-face at the very start is really off-putting. Hopefully it will tone down a little bit as the story goes on . . .
honeybeebee2 chapter 65 . 4/15
Best severitus/drarry ever! The first time I tried reading this story couldn't get past the first few chapter because I wasn't a big fan of Harry's religion. One day i had nothing else to read and said what the heck let me give this story a second chance and i'm so glad i and Lucius are two of my favorite characters when it comes to fanfic and i love how they stayed in character yet they had a softer side when it came to family. Anyways, all this to say that i really enjoyed reading your story.
This is awesome!
MajaS chapter 65 . 3/19
I've spent days reading this story and I really like it, you have som words missing or too many, and there are some grammatical errors. You have some things wrong, like for the time Severus tells the students to read about werewolves its page 394 not 294, but that's a minor mistake.
I also feel a bit cheated because I would have love the bonding to be in here, and the wedding, and the week with the potters. It would have been great to know how it went with those three things.

MajaS chapter 8 . 3/14
I love the way Severus ran to Harry, it's so perfectly out of character. It wouldn't have been as good in any other way.
2,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »