Reviews for The Forest
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/15
Hahah! Legolas doesn't want to look like a Ranger! Lol!
Glad that Aragorn and Legolas are okay. It was saddening to hear that the trees were crying and shouting for help and in pain.
Very well written! You should really be an author. Are you?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Loved it. Been wanting to read something like this for ages.
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
A clever little piece that I really enjoyed. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Poor Legolas!
so funny!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*pictures Legolas' new hairdo* Oh my gawd... that's hilarious-not in a he-looks-bad-way-but wow, did not see that coming. I assumed it'd be Aragorn's hair! I don't know, something about the author intro. Geez though, I thought for sure Aragorn's hair would be burnt off when that branch hit him, I mean, it's fire. That's what it does! It burns shit...
miladyRanger chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
*laughing, unable to stop* Relatively harmless, funny fluff... even if a forest did get slash-and-burned and a burning branch hit Estel. I love your jokes! They really fit, a constant banter between two good friends. It's wonderful that you can pull so many elements together into one story. Please keep writing! I can't wait for the next ones...
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I like. BTW, do you know the author Tiro? I think it's Tiro. Writes some very good LOTR fanfics, some of which seem to be similar to yours. I think. I could be wrong. I've read almost, uh, wait. . . .28..34 LOTR fanfic's in a row? I could be thinking of someone else, but I'm pretty sure it's you. Check Tiro out. Maybe you have something in common. Or maybe I'm just Legolas-drunk and should eat something.
ElvenStrife chapter 1 . 4/9/2009

Lol, I hope I'm not bugging you with reviews or anything...I just love your stories so much! Your writing style makes it seem so real, so believable. Your amazing and your stories are such a pleasure to read :)

O_o His hair? Why the hair? WHY? LOL Legolas with short hair? Well, that's a change...I like his hair...and his eyes...and his cheeks...and his ears...*drool* Sorry, getting carried away, lol, but he lost his hair for Aragorn? Aw! How sweet is that! Your friendship fics always have me goin 'aww' lol cause they're so great! Terrific! STUPENDO!

I can't tell you how good you are with just wouldn't suffice Tinu (can I call you that? Lol) You are beyond mere mortal are a god among writers! Reading your's like christmas or something, they're gifts! Thanks so much for EXISTING to write these presents and then posting them for us readers to read! Hannon lle! _

[PS: please lemme know if I'm getting bothersome...I feel like I'm annoying or something, reviewing a heap of your stories (I'm addicted lol!) Thank you heaps again!]
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Well what more is there to say but...good humor, especially liked Aragorn's thoughts on Legolas with cropped short and wild hair, must admit that was totally unexepected but yeah, imagining it like that, Legolas would look alot ike some old tales huh.

Angst, oh yes, there was that! And friendship and all the other good stuff involving these two...liked it again! And thanks for responding to all my other FBs even though i didnt expect u to do that! Favvy again.
ShaolinQueen chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
How I'd like to see our Elf with shorter hair... It would be so cute! Ant that was a nice story, great dialogues!
iccle fairy chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
great little story! very enjoyable!
Deanna chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw poor Legolas... gets stuck in a burning forest and gets his hair chopped. *pats his head*

You're such a good writer :D I shall go back and read more of your stories.

I thought it was interesting how Aragorn was studying Short-haired!Legolas and the line about him looking like a ranger was funny XD
skilled-like-a-ninja chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
You really do have a knack for good endings... :-) I LOVE the way you ended it! Lighthearted compared to teh angst of the fic overall. You're also quite good at balancing out the emotions the reader feels.

Poor Legolas. Most people hate being helpless, and as I'm sure he's no exception it would be awful to have hte trees calling to you but not be able to do anything, especially for Legolas as he's a wood-elf...

Excellent work!
Motif chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh No! Destroying forest and bring the pollution. Tolkein had shown us of the bad effect in his story. My eyes water from feeling his drenched heart for hearing the crying trees. It's really sad.

Well, Legolas had a hair-cut. Hmm. Can't imagine how he looks like, but I like the last comment by Aragorn. LOL. The ranger elf.