Reviews for Bantha
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Awww!
LotusDelta chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Hi,
I personally liked your story, even if I actually think Mace is rather straight, such as the other ones, too. But I liked the idea of a stuffed animal which connects the fates of several Jedis. :-)
Love,
Lotus
obik16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Oh. My. God. I looked up the word "bantha" one time and this came up. I had no idea it was a fanfic! And now three years later I find out you make this? I was shocked and really glad you did! You, ma'am/sir, got me started writing fanfics! I applaud you
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awww! It was cute! As cute as the AniObi fluff come, anyway, and I'll have you know I love AniObi fluff!
Draculella chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I think I got a cavity reading this. But its so CUTE!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
haaa! this is so sweet and cute!

Thanks!

Sara
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh, this was positively wonderful. Thank you so much for writing!
Chickadilly chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is just absolutely darling. :)
asm613 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
(The day that the little imp had figured out the comlinks, contacting Qui-Gon and demanding a bed-time story right in the middle of negotiations with the Tallurian royal family. Or the time that he had been in 'sabre practice with Mace, only to have his balance thrown off by a sudden enthusiastic embrace to his leg.

Things that would have been infuriating before became minor annoyances, banished in the next moment by that innocent smile.)

This story was filled with many precious and adorable memories.

The Bantha stories were very sweet. I think I might have liked to read how Obi had to leave Luke with his aunt and uncle- when luke was still an infant- pressing the bantha into his wrappings or crib- and telling him about how much his father ani loved him, etc...

i can relate to the panic obi felt, when he thought that he might have lost his bantha. i left my teddy bear at home when i went to college. i couldn't remember a time not having him. while at college my parents moved. my mother threw out my teddy- thinking i wouldn't want it anymore. 18 1/2 years old, crying about my teddy being lost to me. when my grandmother heard the story- she had bought it for me as a christma gift when i was a toddler- she bought me a new one.. it wasn't the same teddy- but it came from the same person with the same love- and that's what i was grieving for- not the actual thing- but what it represented. 25 years later_ i still have it. my grandmother passed away a few years after buying me the new one- but i still have the teddy she gave me as an expression/symbol of her love for me. So your story especially touched me. thanks so much for sharing it.
LostLyra chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Aww, sweet! I really need to go and get some work done now... But your stories are so damn adorable! LL
Vee017 tis I Mwaha chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aww. In my quest to get back into SW fandom, I'm looking at some ofn my old faves, and I gotta tell you I love this story. Am still completely, and utterly in love with it. It's so bittersweet, and heartbreaking, and cute, and sad. There are so many emotions I associate with it.

Luke's section never fails to break my heart.

*smishles*
Cali chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Awwww
no longer in use 05 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was so insanely cute that I was squealing madly the whole story. So, so cute. Thank you for writing, I loved it. :heart:
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I loved it! :)
SlaveToLiterature chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw. That was so cute. I was making such pathetic noises that my family must have thought that I was looking for a baby cow to adopt. I hope you have more of this sort of fics.

Greetings,