Reviews for The Stalker
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
WTF! Great story.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Gross! Trelawney and Dumbledore eww...
Thank you so much for writing this. It was very good.
VeroSev chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
A funny story, but the ending left me speechless O.O... very good oneshot!
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I feel like I'm reading a Bruce Lee translation...seriously, get a Beta or something! I'd volunteer, but I really think I'd have to hurt you for your lack of knowledge about the "first time". Maybe you had a horrible first time, but most others have a fantastic time because they aren't expecting the world from their partner. You got the expectations things right...almost...but the fact that you seem to think the first time is the worst is horribly sad. If you are in any way capable of getting sexual pleasure and you have a very gentle, caring partner, it's one of the best experiences you can have.
Jynx merriwinkle chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OMG i really enjoyed the story right until the last bit. the image is scorched into my brain :(
Jessarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
i was ok until the very end, that image is burned into my mind... *shudders hopelessly* otherwise, nice work :)
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
hahaha...obviously albus had something to do with this match-making...and it worked out, loved it
ncis slythindor chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Ok so first off this was hilarious lol. I laughed my butt off but let me just say the end with Dumbledore EWWWWWWWWWWW! But funny none the less. Very out of character for Sev adn Harry particualrly the fact that Harry used words of Snapes level. But still I could see why with Mouldy Shorts having already being defeated. Loved it though thought it was great work!

B
WolfGiselle chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
The end with Dumbledore gave me some rather sick imagery along with a good laugh. I can not see those two together. Neville and Ron was sweet but unexpected. I was thinking Ron's special someone was Draco, nice touch tough.

All in all a great story. A little out of character with Snape and whatnot but even that was done well. I really enjoyed this. Keep writing. I really love your imagery and story flow.
tamsonight chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
ew youck gross(Naked old person)lol

it was great i loved reading it. cute way to get them together it was fun i'll keep an eye out for your stories
DarkStarrNinja chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Love it. Neville and Ron is so cute. This was the first time i ever heard of Dumdledore and Trelawney. I love Snarry!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
wow!

This is great!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
lol, hehehehehehehehehehehehehe funny ending
The Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Uhh, the ending was a little 0.o

oh and if ur gonna edit, it kinda sounds unatural when no one uses contractions.
Out-Cast-Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
EEw Abus and the fraud! Gross! I fear i'm scared for life!