Reviews for Indecision
TheFallenFeather chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
eh alright i still havent read the other ones but this one makes me a little happier lol. again, im sorry but my problem is with the clunky dialogue, you wanna try to imagine it as if words ran like a quick easy flowing river through a riverbed. Not a football player in full pads and gear trying to walk through the thin narrow hallway of a tiny japanese-designed apartment. hope im being more helpful than hurtfull haha
TheFallenFeather chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
In all fairness i didnt read the other chapters before reading this one, but those lines shinji was using were really unrealistic, never once have i ever used such choppy ackward sounding english. also, i am a firm believer that asuka is the better for relationship for shinji, both due to personality differences and similarities, and the fact that Rei is blood related to shinji and half angel makes them having any form of intercourse both bestiality and incest, BUT you might have changed something in the plot, still i dont really like how youve written this one in my opinion.

What does the title "Foot in mouth" mean there?
saiyan prince1 chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
i think rei should beat up the red head
Xiaou Nem chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
"You’ve rather made Ikari turn into a little boy again, Rei-chan. The backbone he was starting to develop has gradually disappeared as you two have gotten closer. "
What kind of argument is this? Asuka's being stupid. Yet I like the way you write about these three; but when is Misato going to appear again? (I mean, in person) She may not be important to the storyline (I wish she was) but she could just make an appearance saying "good morning" or soemthing. Btw, what's NERV doing now, when there are no Angels? Is Misato working there.. and.. didn't she shoot Kaji? Wait... how copem I didn't think of that before?
The end of NGE was so unreal.
Xiaou Nem chapter 4 . 12/3/2003
"If she was the blushing time, her cheeks would have been tinged pink in pleasure. She glanced up into his eyes and saw a sincerity in them that made her want to be expressive-to be joyful. It was times like these that made her believe she was the only one he had eyes for. "
Rei's thoughts: wonderfully written (all of them)
I'm not completely sure if that's how I'd pictured her thinking...
Shinji acts a little strange, I think..
Xiaou Nem chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
"Maybe she might be able to help Shinji in the kitchen to prepare for dinner. There was a place they got along fabulously and where she felt superior to Rei in the his presence. "
"got along fabulously"?
Asuka's definitely got a different view on that compared to Shinji!
I like the way you wrote Shinji's thoughts on both of them...
Xiaou Nem chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
I like the story so far.. but I wonder how you're going to let the characters develop... will they stray very far from the original characters? (rhetoric question...) Already they're a bit different, I think... I'll just have to read and find out
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Didn't realise you wrote fanfics too.. silly me... I found you on .. anyway... interesting beginning
K01 II chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Tch, Asuka treats Shinji like shit, Rei is possibly his relative, Mana is perfect and that they're an item(Play Iron Maiden to see for your self.
frograss chapter 5 . 2/15/2003
Loved it man! What I don't get is why all the Asuka fans get angry when Asuka doesn't end up with Shinji? She treats him like so much filth - then wants him to like her, and of course he does! The boy is sick. Let Asuka have Kaji, He's the only one she is ever nice to. Hell Rei looks like his mom, but genetically is more like a distant relative than anything else. Nuff' rambling - YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS FIC DAMN YOU! You can't run away! - You can't run away! It's been a while, I just hope you finish this. I like it because the characters actually talk to each other in this fic - something not really done in many of them. Please I beg you - FINISH!
Xenriel chapter 5 . 10/21/2002
Whoa, this is deep. And it kind of leaves you on suspense too. Keep going with this one.

Sayonara
Rambler chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
R/S PLEASE! THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH R/S FICS OUT THERE. AND S/A IN THE SHOW NEVER WANTED A RELATION SHIP. REI KILLED HERSELF FOR SHINJI WITH THE FINAL WORDS " DOES MY SOUL WISH TO BECOME ONE WITH IKARI KUN'S" ON HER LIPS.
Gara chapter 5 . 7/23/2002
Great fanfiction but update! I want to read more!
RagnarokZ chapter 5 . 6/9/2002
Not bad some more work and it would be a good fic.
Lucky chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
Aah, the classic dilemma. Shinji/Asuka or Shinji/Rei. I must say that the way you portrait Asuka in the end of 5th chapter strikes me as a bit odd, but otherwise this is a very enjoyable fic. Remeber to update ;)