Reviews for Downward Dean
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh yes! Love it! I can so see this happening. Nicely done.
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I suppose that if I were a woman in my twenties or thirties who was regularly aquainted with treadmills, the meat market atmosphere of the gym and yoga, I would find this to be a really amusing little tale. Hm. The fact is your writing is so crisp, so descrptive of the intimate details, so well paced that you made me feel like a young woman in that situation and experienced what it would be like to meet Dean and Sam that way.

Last night I read your other, more recently posted, story. I was expecting more of the same here. Boy was I surprized!

In these two stories, you have demonstrated a remarkable grasp for describing a broad range of human emotions: love, compassion, loss, lust and what I can only guess is range of emotion associated with the modern equivalnet of a primal sensual hunting expedition where the hunted becomes the huntress.

After reading both of these fantatsic stories, I am definitely placing you on my Favorite Authors List.
angel679 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Funny as hell you know he cant resist a good challange and I love how you ended it. Great.
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
LMAO! I love it! And I totally agree with her about Sam *grins*
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Although the thought of watching Dean in a yoga class would be the only thing that would ever get me to a yoga class, I would definitely never be able to concentrate for as long as your narrator does with a guy looking like that doing contortions next to me.

How cool would this story be with pictures? I mean, really? I was making them up for myself...

A really good piece of visual writing - I especially liked the way it was all written in a stream-of-consciousness style and we were put in the position of not actually knowing who Sam and Dean were - yet we do, just from the descriptions. (Particularly liked 'shorter guy isn’t really all that short', as that's what I keep telling everyone!)

And I think the narrator would be more than a match for Dean!

Really good stuff!
The Magik Dragen chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
great story. it would be extremely disturbing to see dean do some of those yoga positions. thou i dont know what each yoga term means, i could get the picture and im sure i'd be right along side dean with the hell no. i loved it.
jmm0001 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Tying Dean in knots is such fun, isn't it?
Laine7727 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
You're welcome for the rec, Lemmypie. (this is Laine89)

I really like this fic. It's cute and light and told from the POV of an outsider. I like fics like that. It's adds a little something to it. (I fixed the link on TWoP btw)