Reviews for For the Love of Akane's Cooking
amyawesome chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
I'm really loving this story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
yuchi1994 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
please update soon!
Noy Telin'u chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Aw... its abandoned...

Hm... I'm guessing... Ranko absorbed into Ranma, returning him to full strength but hot water splits them.

Too bad that there aren't many Ranma/Ranko stories.
Sillvog chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
What a way to end a chapter! Once the rain hits, Ryoga will have to notice something isn't the same. That or Ranko will show him in just a bit. I really hope you update this soon. I would hate to see that this has died at such a point in the story.
Sillvog chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Ohhh. I can just imagine what will happen once Akane and the others come to see why he screamed. Not to mention what will happen if people like Ryoga and Kuno plus his sister come along to see this. Even Shampoo would be fun to see just happen along.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha! I love this! Not only was everyone spot on, this is a pairing I've been waiting to see happen after that one episode where they did split.
gamerjamc chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
are you going to update this story anytime soon?
RainEverwool chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
this is so good. u did a great job with the dialoge 2
Dlikee chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
love the story really wish you would update it soon
redfoxrose chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!

So I guess Ranko has some of Ranma's power too. But if he trains could he build it back up?
achron chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
this is new, i've been waiting to see a good ranko/ranma fic, this might just be it.
TheonLee chapter 3 . 12/26/2007
This story is turning out pretty nice. Still I hate it when you stopped on a cliff-hanger. Please, go on. I'm still confused. Why did Ranko dissapeared at Dr. Tofu's place?
mythicalprogrammer chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I would like to see more of this fic. There are such a small number of Ranko/Ranma match fanfiction out there T_T. Messed Up by Taka is one of the few that I enjoy.

Thanks for sharing.