Reviews for The Devil Played Chess
heyitsmellie chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
So awesome. I loved it. ABSOULUTLEY LOVED it. Mr. Tiny and Lord Loss may be villians but they are awesome.
Akash S chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
This is a beatiful story! I love the language you used! It was so much better than other Fan Fiction, and i think it deserves ackknowlegement.

Id love for you to make more chapters to that story!
Mr. 4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
A interesting and fun piece.
Tragedy s Lover chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I have fallen in love with lord loss and the demonata books, my friend have read his circ du freak ones but i'm not really intrested in vampires but i have taken an intrest in the books i read the first two in one day (each on a seperate day) missed alot of homework but now it's the weekend and hope to finish the other to. and i am thinking of wirting a fic about lord loss. **bow to almighty chess player author**
AnyaTheRhymer chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Brilliant story. Absolutely no grammatical or spelling errors, and you've kept both Mr Tiny and Lord Loss in character. Well done, Silver Sailor Ganymede. :D
XQR chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was good. Interesting...maybe Mr. Tiny will come into the Demonata books...hmm
Russell Crowe chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Wonderfully done. I love the idea, and the writing was done very well. I LOVED the Darren Shan Saga (Cirque Du Freak where I live...) And the demonata series is...okay...but this story made them both sound great. Thank you.
Mrs Pierre Bouvier chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
That was a very frightening situation in my head Lord Loss and Mr. Tiny in the same room. That is hell!
duziekat chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
it was cool. it had to good well evil characters and i like lordloss and his chess. desmond could die for all i care though.
SparkieSinner chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Cool! i like your story

You should write some demonata fanfiction t
meg chapter 1 . 6/2/2006