Reviews for Quality Time
se-tar chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Aww! It was so beutiful. I always believed they had this understanding supportive relationship. John was not heartless, he loved his boys, and Dean was always a family person, he loved John as much as Sam and Mary, and I believed he never blamed John for Sam's departure.

Nice work, thanks.
NongPradu chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
Man alive! This was pure awesomeness! I loved every minute of every chapter! Why did you stop writing it? :(
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 1/12/2009
How come you quit with this one? I liked it :) The last line's pretty funny :)
but-the-clouds chapter 6 . 10/10/2008
this was such a cute story. I loved it!
Nidhoegg chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Wonderful!Just wonderful! You got me laughing, breathless and sad. I love to see Dean and Johnny interact! Especially when daddy is worrying. Though I know it's been quite a while sine you updated anything on this story, I still want to try begging you on my knees to post another oneshot. Please! Perhaps something where Dean's getting sick, the flu or something. *sigh* I just hope you continue this, no matter with what idea.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
These are all really really sweet. I love that we're getting to see John in a different light.
HAMUCHA chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Wow! I really didn't expect to fall in love with your story!

This last one is also a great story, just like always.

Damn, tracer! I can’t wait to search your other stories. I hope all are good like this “Quality Time” of yours.

Tough seeing how easy John gave the car to Dean the minute he asked, making me wonder why he hadn’t given him already maybe a few years ago. Cause surely Dean has asked before, right?
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
Ch.5:

*Okay so like it? hate it? i need to know...*

Like it, of course. Never not like reading about John’s affection to his son or sons. And you wrote it so good. The story’s seems natural, intense, touching, and just nice.
HAMUCHA chapter 4 . 3/10/2008
Ch.4:

So, Sam didn’t completely shut himself out from his family, huh? I didn’t remember about the “almost” in the “two years”. If he really said it, than it must be true. It must be true that they didn’t lost contact completely. I’m glad. Cause to think that Sam could be that cruel... then poor Dean.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
O it’s so sweet! I love it! I LOVE IT!

Didn’t see much of John’s show of affection from the tv show. Not even when Dean in a coma. And can’t see any either from both of the boys’ dialogues in the series, not even until now. I mean, beside before the fire, there’s John’s last word to Dean before he died, but even that time he gave no hug or anything. Also when he got out of hell and helped Dean, no body contact what so ever with his son. (sigh).

If his father is this kind and tender towards Dean like in your story, I think I can see Dean’s reason to give his loyalty and love to his father.
HAMUCHA chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Sorry, I forgot to log in before. Here I go again:

Ch.1:

Yes! I did, do love this!

Ch.2:

I like it!

*Ten more for the beast to make its move and lunge for Dean only to receive a clip of silver in its body for even thinking it a possibility to attack the son of John Winchester.*

Good line. Really powerful. I can caught John's fierce and his strong love for Dean in here.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Yes! I did, do love this!

Hm... Reading about Dean’s fist and his encounter with the wall, had led me to think that he was still in this awful mood that he would fight against his father’s order to leave the girl. So I was kinda expecting a father n son’s intense fight. I guess I was wrong. But I’m glad that they were getting along.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I think I'm going to love this. Can't wait reading it all. I hope I'm right.
Mouette chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
You're just to good! I love your stories! They're just so funny! It'll be fun if you could post more chapters.

I think I'm addicted to them! Hehe.

Keep on the good work!

And Dean is just too sexy to live!
Nina chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
I love John! I love your fic and I love Dean!