Reviews for Bound
Pleasee continue :o
It's a very
Good beginning
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Vagueness is scary 0_0 Great job though. Keep it up )
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
ooh this is fantastic! great job
Dreago78 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
okay...its starts out good...then you don't write anything else! why?
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Oo, sounds almost like a chapter fic. Obviously not, but wonderfully angsty all the same. :) I loved the last line, it was perfect! :) Keep on writing!

The.Lion.Roars chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Ah. Reviewing old just fine with me! XD

Anyways, really good. I like the tad bit darker Slade kinda thing and the cliffy.
The Darkest Half chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
That was so terrible. Terrible because you didn't continue it! This chapter was GREAT. You have all these little one-shots that are really good and yet here they sit unfinished. You should write more. D/2
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
OH, mess! That was pretty awesome! Wow. Scary.
Wynja chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Allright, I have read this like... a million times and STILL haven't left a review! That's mean of me. I don't deserve this fic. Love it though... a LOT... If I ask you to write more again I'll just sound whiny, right? Damn... I don't WANNA sound whiny! (whines) I just wanna read more of your fics!
Hemlock27 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Goodness me, this was updated last in June of 2006- over a year ago.

..You're not planning to update, are you?

Sad, really. I'm quite taken with it. If it's your choice to stop the story than I suppose that's your decision. But this isn't a oneshot so I'd either continue it or delete it if you have no further interest in continuing. Keeping it around with a cliffhanger like that is kinda cruel.

Oh well, if it means anything I particularly enjoyed it. There's good character action and a looming mystery that's hard to ignore. It's a very good start-good job.

I'll add it to my alerts in some frail hope you'll finish but I doubt it. Hm.

GraysonGirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I faved this ages ago but never commented!

why? It's very cool, short and sweet with lots of great stuff.

"almost playfully" what a great way to describe someone putting a knife against someone, it makes it seem almost unthreatening but scary.

and the ending was so cruel for robin, just leaving him there to imagine all the grusome possibilities
You Wish You Knew Me chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
GhostWriter7737 chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
NO! u can't do that to me! what happened to the titans? what is going to happen to Robin? Please write a squel soon. love it lots.
Krylancelo chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Interesting. I hope you write some more.
Balance in the Dark chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
O i like it, i like it. the best part was the knife pressed against his chest, if he struggled at all the knife would have cut him. i wish this wasn't complete thought. *sigh*

i guess i will have to look somewhere else. Good Oneshot.