Reviews for Stranger in a Strange Land
yankeezach13 chapter 24 . 12/29/2020
Wonderful story that I have enjoyed greatly. Hope you are well and eventual return to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
Great
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2019
Good
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2018
Good
Doranwen chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
This is somewhat interesting-do you plan on finishing it?
Brizinger1506 chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
Really enjoying this story. The pace and depth of your writing is brilliant, hope to see more updates.
MattAShine chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
It's kind of funny. For the first time in about a year I just looked this story up, to see if it had been completed yet or worked on some more, only to see that you have so recently resurrected it. Following it from now on, to get updates when new chapters post!

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out.
Darkfirelight chapter 23 . 10/9/2014
Can't wait to see the rest of this story. Glad you came back to it! :)
Daniel1973 chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
Glad to see you working on this again. It's a good piece of work.
jojobevco chapter 22 . 5/9/2012
Good Story
Jiopaba chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
I don't know why, but I feel the random need to say that the first few chapters felt unnecessarily long. Like you could have gotten to the "Clark never existed" part of the story quicker without losing very much at all.

I doubt you even still check around here though, so eh, whatever.
Urias chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
I think four years without a new chapter in this story is a long time. It is one of the best fictions Ive ever read, I would like it to be continued, but I dont have much hope it will, you must have a good reason to stop, and I respect that. Im going to put it on alert and maybe one day it will be updated. Anyway exceptional story, and a fairly enjoyable reading. Thanks for a good fiction.
Abby chapter 22 . 5/24/2009
This is a great story. Please continue. You grabbed my attention right away which is good cuz i finished your story within a few hours. I love how Chole is with Clark. Please continue this story so we can figure out what is gonna happen with Matt and Diana.
Litany of Hate chapter 19 . 5/1/2009
I usually only flame the bad fics, but I couldn't help but say you're doing a great job here. Thanks for your hard work.

I feel like I saw a lot of foreshadowing in this chapter. It seems to me like the Chloe of this world is going to die, and Clark will go back home to start over with THAT Chloe (or to be tortured every time he looks at her by the memory of the Chloe he loved). Any way you wish to take it though, I'm digging the plot.

Your prose is solid; drawing neither good nor bad attention. Your character build was a little quick, but fully understandable given the amount of time skipped. I like the way you kept characters in character as well (from what I could tell... I'm not really a fan of the show) and thoroughly enjoyed Clark's introduction to Chloe, mace, and stun guns.

I look forward to reading the rest of this fic, so please continue. Best wishes.
loneknightd chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hey, just finished reading up to ch 21 & I'm loving it. don't have much in the way of constructive criticism, but definitely a plea for more story. :D Hope to read some more soon.