Reviews for Salvation
lakeya2700 chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
I can't I cried, like whyy
becauseambatman1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
I found myself reading this again after so many years... such a bitter sweat ending. Its perfect in its tragedy. I hope you are still doing F.F :D
jhian casey chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
really an amazing story..
im in awe of your work and i cant help the emotions that this fic evoke from me..
i find this tragic, heart-warming and realistic..
its just so excellently executed that's why alot of readers are entranced with this..
many people are believers of destiny and alot of us experienced the unfairness of life but still, there's always something or someone that make us go forward no matter what happens..;)
thank you for this beautiful fic.. hands down!;)
jhian casey chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
i feel bad for naruto.. i thought maybe you could've made them see each other again or just make naruto informed that sakura is still alive.. i think its really tragic for naruto of all people.. sakura should at least write him a letter or what.. naruto loves her.. someone who deeply cares for her.. just my opinion though.. but i love your story!;)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
Great story :) Was hoping for a happier ending, but this was fitting. Nice work!
Hollydeamon chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
What a sad story!
Sakura Lawliet chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I have to say, I love this story. I've read all three books now and I just loved them all. Itachi was quite the character and you portrayed him perfectly. This story has made me tear me more then once and that's a great accomplishment sense I never cry during movies or books. I enjoyed this greatly and never lost interest in reading this, I congratulate you greatly in your amazing writing skills and style because I love those too and hope that I can be as great a writer as you. :) I hope you keep up on these amazing pieces of work. I encourage you, definitely.

Sakura Marie
SaddenedKitten chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
I have to say that this fanfic in a whole made me experience a array of emotions.. It made my heart hurt and I cried, which I don't normally do with fanfics or anything.(!) I appreciate all the work and effort you put in this. My tears appreciate you too. (haha its true) I completely enjoyed and loved this story and all the feels that arrived along the way. Thank you from the bottom and top and everywhere else of my heart.
sadistique1410 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
Hi I just read this story in 2 days and honestly I loved every chapter I cried so many times from start 2 finish and many peoples lives actually end this way and yes I do read all authors notes at the end of a chapter... You gripped my attention from the go,you have an amazing talent and a way with words would love to read all your other stories and its a plus that you use my favourite pairing your new fan sadistique...
dumbdumb147 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
So sakura died? 0_0
Good story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
Noooooooooo! Sakura! Don't die!
Thnx for sparing us from reading a Sakura dying part though. This book was gooood. XP
Bleuboo2013 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I don't think I have ever cried so much over a fan fiction before. My eyes are blurred with tears as I write this. This was a completely sad, yet absolutely beautiful story.
PinchofSalt chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Guh. Good Lord. You would think I would learn to keep a box of tissues nearby whenever I read one of your stories. I love them dearly but they make me bawl.
lilith dracul chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Well damn I have been tearing up over this story...it should be a romance/tragedy so beautiful yet so sad...
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
U- I-How- AGH! I cant express how im feeling at the moment...its just so...overwhelming, ya know?
Guess what? I am crying again...but this time, my mom heard me, and she saw me sobbing on the floor when she entered my room, i thought she had a panic attack...she didnt of course but still, she was worried...i am fine mom, thank you :')
The story...woah, man...it was...wow. It was amazing, the characters were...in character, and the emotions...so many emotions... :O
I would turn this into a book, i am dead serious, it should be a book, or sent to Kishimoto, or SOMETHING you know? You really should do something, YOU SHOULD ADVERTISE THE STORY! YES! LET THE WORLD READ THIS MASTERPIECE! :DDD
Anyways, i am not much of a writer, so i dont know how to compliment you well, but i really LOVE this story, and it is one of my favorites, if not my favorite one :)
Congratulations on writing something amazing as this, and thank you SOOOOOO much for posting it!
-Love yah ;D And please, stay AWESOME!
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »