Reviews for Salvation
dumbdumb147 chapter 11 . 3/17
So sakura died? 0_0
Good story :)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
Noooooooooo! Sakura! Don't die!
Thnx for sparing us from reading a Sakura dying part though. This book was gooood. XP
Bleuboo2013 chapter 10 . 11/21/2013
I don't think I have ever cried so much over a fan fiction before. My eyes are blurred with tears as I write this. This was a completely sad, yet absolutely beautiful story.
PinchofSalt chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Guh. Good Lord. You would think I would learn to keep a box of tissues nearby whenever I read one of your stories. I love them dearly but they make me bawl.
lilith dracul chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Well damn I have been tearing up over this story...it should be a romance/tragedy so beautiful yet so sad...
BoomPowMina chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
U- I-How- AGH! I cant express how im feeling at the moment...its just so...overwhelming, ya know?
Guess what? I am crying again...but this time, my mom heard me, and she saw me sobbing on the floor when she entered my room, i thought she had a panic attack...she didnt of course but still, she was worried...i am fine mom, thank you :')
The story...woah, man...it was...wow. It was amazing, the characters were...in character, and the emotions...so many emotions... :O
I would turn this into a book, i am dead serious, it should be a book, or sent to Kishimoto, or SOMETHING you know? You really should do something, YOU SHOULD ADVERTISE THE STORY! YES! LET THE WORLD READ THIS MASTERPIECE! :DDD
Anyways, i am not much of a writer, so i dont know how to compliment you well, but i really LOVE this story, and it is one of my favorites, if not my favorite one :)
Congratulations on writing something amazing as this, and thank you SOOOOOO much for posting it!
-Love yah ;D And please, stay AWESOME!
BoomPowMina chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ARE MAKING ME CRY LIKE A BABY!
THAT IS REAL SAKURA AT THE GATES NARUTO! PLEASE, NARUTO! I am crying my heart out right now...
The last part with Naruto...that got to me...like, my poor little heart is weeping along with me...Shh its okay Heart, its okay..i know its sad, i know...
Actually, it is happy and sad, i mean, its sad because she has cancer and she wont be loved by Itachi or Sasuke, and he thinks she is already dead, and...ugh i started crying harder now...shit...and its happy because, he moved on...shit man, i am breaking down...THIS IS SO GOD DAMN EMOTIONAL :'
BoomPowMina chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
No...SHE HAS CANCER?! NO NO NO NO NO NO! SHE CANT! NOOOOOOOOOO DAMMIT NO SAKURA! YOU CANT HAVE CANCER!
BoomPowMina chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Itachi, honey, you are an idiot. She LOVES you, and you are like, hm...i am turning weak, lets strangle her, oh no, lets kiss her, for fucks sake Itachi, you were better in Evolution, you are a complete bastard here...
BoomPowMina chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Is Itachi PMS-ing or something? Dude, make up your mind, do you want to strangle her or to kiss her? Che, stupid cold-hearted weasel...
BoomPowMina chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
HAHAHAHA Good one...HE- WH- HUH?! WHAT THE HELL MAN?! YOU CANT KILL HER! NOOO SAKURAAA YOU CANT DIE! ITACHI ARE YOU RETARDED OR SOMETHING?! AHHH DEIDARA, SASORI, SOMEBODY STOP HIM! AHH I AM PANICKING!
BoomPowMina chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
That did not just happen. No, it did not. I refuse to believe that it happened. Sakura should be fine, right? Sasori, can not die. He is Sasori, he cant just DIE! NONONONONONONONO! THEY WONT DIE! DAMMIT KISAME!
BoomPowMina chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
WHAT?! HE IS BLIND?! GOD DAMMIT ITACHI! WHAT THE HELL MAN?! LEADER WONT KILL HIM RIGHT?! RIGHT?! AGH SAKURA DO SOMETHING!
BoomPowMina chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
SHE JOINED THEM, WOOOO!
No, seriously, where the fuck is Itachi?
Oh, i feel SO sorry for Deidara, he is in love with her, but she loves the awesome weasel...
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
DEIDARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I DONT MIND THAT YOU ARE A PUPPET, YOU ARE BAAAAAACK! I CRIED FOR LIKE, AN HOUR, AND THERE YOU AREEE!
Tooya is dead? I dont know how should i feel...he was the awesomest OC EVER, but he killed my precious Deidara, so i dont care... Goodbye Tooya!
NARUTOOOOOOOOO I AM SOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOUUUUUUU! I KNOW THAT YOU DONT EXIST, BUT I FEEL LIKE YOU DO! OH GOD, CONGRATULATIONS NARUTOOO!
1,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »