Reviews for Salvation
Ari chapter 11 . 4/22
I spent the entire day searching for this trilogy, having first read it after this was newly finished. I come back every now and then to read it because I just love it so much. Thank you for such a wonderful series.
narusasuita uzuchiha chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
por favor la continuaciĆ³n de la secuela please, esta genial tu fanfic la narraciĆ³n y todo si tienes actualizaciones o nuevas historias mandame mensaje por favor.
randilynnbaby18 chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I love these stories, but I'd like to point out that in the second part of your trilogy you wrote that itachi joined the orginazation when he was 10, and killed his family when he was 13. but in this one you wrote that pein found him some weeks after he became a missing nin.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
THE ENDING SUCKED
The story gradually got boring and u put in more moments with deidara and sakura than itachi and sakura
As much as I loved itachi's caring side, THE ENDING STILL SUCKED
Carrie chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
So sorry to read that people give you bad reviews and plagiarism. Especially people close to you. Terrible because you're stories are fantastic. Just tho I'd let ya know
HonestxxEyes chapter 11 . 5/28/2016
wow. what an amazing story. there was something tragically beautiful about it. it was different from a lot of the other itasaku stories I have read but that was what I loved about it. it even made me cry, which almost never happens. thank you for never giving up on this story.
guess chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Is this have a sequel?
Chutipa97 chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Beautiful! It's really heartbreaking, I cried reading this trilogy. Thanks for the awesome story! Thank you for giving us readers an experience, okay now I'm going to go cry in a corner. Thanks again! You're the best!
lakeya2700 chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
I can't I cried, like whyy
becauseambatman1 chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
I found myself reading this again after so many years... such a bitter sweat ending. Its perfect in its tragedy. I hope you are still doing F.F :D
jhian casey chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
really an amazing story..
im in awe of your work and i cant help the emotions that this fic evoke from me..
i find this tragic, heart-warming and realistic..
its just so excellently executed that's why alot of readers are entranced with this..
many people are believers of destiny and alot of us experienced the unfairness of life but still, there's always something or someone that make us go forward no matter what happens..;)
thank you for this beautiful fic.. hands down!;)
jhian casey chapter 10 . 6/14/2015
i feel bad for naruto.. i thought maybe you could've made them see each other again or just make naruto informed that sakura is still alive.. i think its really tragic for naruto of all people.. sakura should at least write him a letter or what.. naruto loves her.. someone who deeply cares for her.. just my opinion though.. but i love your story!;)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
Great story :) Was hoping for a happier ending, but this was fitting. Nice work!
Hollydeamon chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
What a sad story!
Sakura Lawliet chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I have to say, I love this story. I've read all three books now and I just loved them all. Itachi was quite the character and you portrayed him perfectly. This story has made me tear me more then once and that's a great accomplishment sense I never cry during movies or books. I enjoyed this greatly and never lost interest in reading this, I congratulate you greatly in your amazing writing skills and style because I love those too and hope that I can be as great a writer as you. :) I hope you keep up on these amazing pieces of work. I encourage you, definitely.

Sakura Marie