Reviews for Returning Home
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha loved it, hehe it made me laugh

Hannon

Hugs

Gracey, Rache, . . ( . .)
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I was so happy to see this! You, Ashk, the twins Nethin, and the brothers thre were greatly missed ;) Thanks for finding the time to write for all of us again. (Dang old real life any who.)
DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I loved this chapter, it was very sweet. And that’s what Rumil gets for taking the food! I know how Ashk feels, my brother and dad do that to me and my mom. Will, I can’t wait for the new series to begin on Monday!

DAP
huntress73 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Lovely way to start,man I've missed these characters. so the cute little puppy grew up to be something of a moose huh? sounds about right :) Those kids sound like a handful but they are a very cute family. can't wait for more.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I can't wait to read more.
chillacicho chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
its great to have you back Jo!
LJPLadyJadePerendhil chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
me like me like. and welcome back
Elwen of Lorien chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I definatly think it is better to ease into a new series of stories, that way you don't have to go back and remind everyone; it comes back on its own this way and is easier for the reader. For me, anyway. Lol. Elwen.
Kathy-SFF chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
What a great story to get us all warmed up. I love Ashk, Haldir, Ana, Onduras, etc..etc... (you get the picture). You have a way of writing that manages to convay the thoughts and emotions of the characters, so I feel like I can picture everything happening. Glad you're back writing .
EbonyRose02 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aw, an adorable, beautifil chapter! Can I say once again how happy I am that you're writing this series again, because I am! I'm looking forward to your next installment!