Reviews for Subjugation
Inudaughter chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
well written
Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I have tears streaming down my face. Tears caused by the heart wrenching emotion in this story. Honestly, there are very few writers who can portray strong emotion with out going overboard. You are one of those few. I think you did a fatastic job of capturing Inu-Yasha's spirit. Every thing about this tale is wonderful. You are an inspiration to your fellow writers.
Chaos-and-Serenity chapter 1 . 6/30/2006

The imagery was magnificent and your words were lovely and fitting. This story made my heart wrench as I felt for the young Inuyasha who was cut so deeply that the scar would remain, ugly and apparent for the rest of his years - so much so that he could not even shed his tears. Until a miko from the future came along to release him from his spell and his permeating heartache...

A beautiful story, plain and simple.

This is going on my favorite's list.
Reality chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Very good. I love the angst. It's so sad how you portray Izayoi's death. TT Poor Inuyasha.
Gizmo369 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
AWW I loved this story _
AngelWingsbaka chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh my, that was so sad... ;-;
sheenachi chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
This makes me wanna go hug my mommy
alterfano chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
well done. i liked the way you wrapped up the ending to explain why he doesn't cry and channels his mother's conscious to not totally hate humans (i don't know that I could be that strong!)
Girl in the Light chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
What a wonderful story. I know its kinda sad but great non the less. It says alot for a short story. I liked it very much. I hope my review is accepted. Toodles!
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Nice look into what made Inuyasha what he is! -thumbsup-
Empatheia chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh, so sad. You've done a wonderful job of portraying Inuyasha's hurt and grief, and I love the description of his transformation from hanyou to full demon. Wow.