Reviews for Betrayal's Reward
Condescension22 chapter 25 . 6/24
Holy hell was this a wild ride. I'm so happy that you mostly fixed Ranma's character flaws without making him/her into a Gary Stu/Mary Sue. I really enjoyed the way you developed other characters past the way they were originally written (Besides the Tendo's and Nodoka). The plot was fantastic, character interactions superb, and a whole list of adjectives that I can't think of describing after reading all of this in one go while starting at 12:00 P.M. This was amazing, so Im gonna check out your other stories. You wrote this beautifully and I really enjoyed it. Have a nice day!
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 4/13
Bene vediamo un pò che diavolo succede!
AshBladeHentai chapter 25 . 2/17
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
BROCKLESNER chapter 3 . 11/2/2020
"Chapter 3, Omake by GangstaSpanksta", Did You Purposefully Make A "Blonde Joke" About A Stereotype For Girls With Blonde Hair Being "Dumb, Airheads"
nihongogakusei chapter 25 . 7/6/2020
Read your work ages ago. I'm glad it's still here.
D4rkpunch chapter 2 . 6/29/2020
doesn't made any fucking sense...
Kakyouin Noriaki chapter 9 . 1/26/2019
Total trash.
Artekha chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
The first two chapters were a hard read but I’m looking forward to the rest.
TechnoGalen chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Garbage.
Easal chapter 5 . 6/3/2018
The story has an interesting idea. Why I read it. However, after the first few chapters, I am bothered by 2 things.

1. The trial. How long have you wanted to pull this one? After a third of the chapter, I just skipped the rest because nothing important seemed to happen when Ranma was portrayed as a cold-blooded psycho.

2. The fight against Doc Ock. How long can you extend a combat scene against a normal man, without powers, who has some mechanical tentacles on his back? We're talking about Ranma Saotome, the guy who wrecks walls with regularity, fought against opponents who can easily compete with Marvel enemies. He (or at least his clone) tore a few ordinary people in the air and now it takes him forever to defeat Doc Ock. What's the crap? Under, let's not forget the lessons he learned in prison. Sorry but as well as you Ranma represent he is just the same idiot as in Nerima (not that I have something against Ranma).
asdfgbvcxz3355 chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
shit story
Zero Rewind chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
Over-westernization of Ranma. You can tell this was written by a weeb.
Acesnowlightning chapter 25 . 1/17/2018
Awesome story and this is the first review of 2018.
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Blah blah blah.
wufiei chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
this will be my 4th time reading this. good fanfic. any chance of a sequel?
1,673 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »