Reviews for He's Not Your Son
EvilRegalLaura chapter 16 . 2/11
Here the curtesy review to yell at you! You said it had been three months and the next one wouldn't be as long, well it's been nearly 10 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! I know it's highly unlikely that you are even on FF any more but if by some miracle you are can you please update! I found this story and have read it all in one go, I need to know what's happening next, and want to see how Warren reacts to meeting his mommy!
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Guest chapter 16 . 1/17/2016
Update soon please. Love it soo much
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
This is fanfiction is amazing one of the best stores I have ever read
charmganda09 chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
Love the story...way to go please update...Thank u
Guest chapter 16 . 8/24/2013
Absolutely intriguing and I can't put it down for a second!
VampiressOfZaksDreams chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
I would love to see more of this story, see cole & phoebe tell warren she's his mom, see if cole & phoebe & warren become a family. Please continue this story.
RhizOneill chapter 16 . 5/8/2013
Great chapter. Just started to read this and I love it. I hope to read more soon.
Furionknight chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
I look forward to more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love it! Please update
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Please keep writing I lovd this story!
Stephanie chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
Please keep writing I lovd this story!
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
I love this story. I know it's been forever but can you PLEASE update soon. I want to know how Warren would react when he finds out Phoebe is his mom.
MsDrea chapter 16 . 1/8/2012
I don't know why I even clicked on this story to start reading, knowing it wasn't completed and that you haven't updated...

It's a really, really, REALLY good so far. So was your other one that wasn't complete, I noticed that you like to stop at chapter 16...

The public would like more please. Thank you!
Charmed Prince of Darkness chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
The Year is 2011 and it's a 30 novembar 2011, Winter Alexis.

SO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTERS!

Oh and Warren can Flame In and Out, Not Just Shimmer In and Out.

I think that Wyatt and Chris have Powers because of Warren...Maybe those Three are Charmed Coven?

Anyway Write another Chapters...Chapters not One Chapters...You are Late after all.