Reviews for Plugsuits
Rose1948 chapter 22 . 11/29/2011
::snickergigglefits:: This was an AWESOME read! So Wicked Cool! ::fol::
Rose1948 chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
::shudders:: Yui channeling Nodoka Saotome is damned SCARY!
Rose1948 chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
I like Andrew. Looking forward to getting through the rest of your story before my bedtime. ::chuckles::

Um... WHY is Gendo still alive? Just curious.
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
Holy CATS this is awesome sauce!

Confusing? Yes. Boring? Oh HELL no! ::laughs::
Rose1948 chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
::shakes head Asuka:: Yet ANOTHER reason why I simply do NOT like her. At all.
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
Awww... Is Toji-kun getting jealous? ::gigglefits::
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
::facepalms as a 17th century Japanese toymaker sniffles:: "Gojira just wants to go HOME! That is all!" ::cries softly:: "He just wants to go home. It is not his fault that things changed while he was sleeping."

Tell me again WHY I thought it was a good fanfic idea for a sorcerer to whisk her from the 17th century to the 20th/21st?
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
Boy, Asuka's still pretty bitchy isn't she?

::blinks:: Ritsuko gets migraines! I thought she GAVE them?
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
18th: Um... BattleMechs? ::dux::

19th: Asuka in reverse drag? ::snickers::

20th: Well, Naoko DOES have a legitimate bone to pick with Gendo. ::cackles::
Rose1948 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
You are SUCH a STINKER! ::laughs:: Those Toonami commercials are awesome! The story's cooler than cool
TheGodEmperorOfMankind chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
I approve of this.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Honestly? I wouldn't quite call this an asspull ending, AJT. It's sudden and all, but between PenPen being the physical manifestation of God and the Eva pilots actually critiquing "scripts" based on various fanfic versions of the NGE series ending? I definitely thing you had something awesome here. But, if you were definitely struggling to write anything, beter to find a way to get the story to a conclusion that even half-worked and call it a day before things really went to pot!

;D
dzk87 chapter 22 . 5/2/2011
No need for flames. This ending, as much of an asspull as it was, acutally cleared up just about every single plotpoint. And since Penpen was the most normal character in the series, all ends well. HAHAHAHA.
TharzZzDunN chapter 22 . 3/7/2011
Long time reader, frequently lazy about submitting reviews, etc.

I still liked how this ended over the hundreds of terrible endings so many authors have put together over the years.

Really the only thing I missed about the series was the old title, I was always hoping it was going to used as a line in the story!
lord Martiya chapter 22 . 7/30/2010
Penpen as God... That would have been believable. Nice one.