Reviews for Palyica e ys fedr oui
TheWindAlchemist chapter 4 . 8/14/2006
nice! I like it!
MadSammy89 chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Aww- I love Auron and Rikku! This is really well written, and they stayed well in character.

Write many, many more fics of this pairing!
AbsintheJade21 chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Yes, sadly, this story is complete, although I wouldn't rule out an eventual sequel. Right now, if you want more Aurikku goodness, in the form of a prequel, check out Deterioration of the Fight or Flight Response. Thanks for reading!
Yeyana Valentine chapter 4 . 6/18/2006
. Urgh! You're FINISHED? You have GOT to be kidding, right?
Krazie-edge chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
aw FLUFF! .! little cute fuzzy fluffbals of fluff! heehee
jinjer chapter 4 . 6/9/2006
Aww...the ending was so sweet! _ I love this!
Farther chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Aw... I absolutely adored Auron's parting line to Rikku! I wonder at the logistics of Auron being able to give her his coat from the farplane, but it was cute all the same :) I think with many stories, particularly Aurikkus, there comes a point where you must say to yourself: Okay, I know this couldn't really happen, but I love it anyway. I had a very easy time telling myself that as I read your story - not that most of it was implausible, just the bit with the coat stuck out for me in that way... yeah, I'll stop talking now. Good fic :)
starry34 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
*sniffles* That was beautiful... teehee. You did a really awesome job with this. You went along with a theme that's mostly portrayed as, well, you know, depressing. But you managed to keep it light for the most part, with the exception of a couple places where it wasn't supposed to be funny. Even though it follows a rather sad storyline, your sense of humor makes it bright. Great work! I enjoyed it.

- Liz
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Aw...Kawaii-ness!
jinjer chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Great chappie! Can't wait for the next one!
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
another great chappie
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Dun Dun Dun! Please update soon! I really like where this is going!
BonitaBreezy chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
whoa, i like this one so far and I'm really thinking that you should update...cause that would rock...so yeah, you go do that. :)

~VampyreQueen
AngelicProfile chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
Ahh, I just love this pairing! And excellent job at keeping them in character. Even though they didn't say much I still think the way you described them fits what they would actually do. I hope you write more, I'd love to read what happens next!
Farther chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Yes, Auron really was kind of impulsive, now that I think about it. Good observation ;) And somehow, Rikku makes procrastination look cute - I wish I could do that :P I hope there's another chapter to this, perhaps one including an AuronXRikku reunion...?