Reviews for What If Snape Died
Eddie chapter 3 . 2/23
i really like this story. you are cool :)
Angelholme chapter 34 . 2/9
Thoroughly enjoyed the story, and up until C33 I was curious as to how you would stretch it out over the school years if all the horcruxes were gone, but the wrap up at the end of C34 was brilliant, if somewhat hilarious :)
katiek121 chapter 34 . 1/15
I enjoyed reading this! It had a good mix of humor, angst, sadness, romance, and happiness. I like how you made this story work out.
hisnhers chapter 8 . 1/13
I looove Hermione in this fic! lol!

Enjoying this.

-his
Assasin Nero chapter 5 . 1/12
this Was interesting.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 1/12
I hope that harry doesn't turn out to be a little marauder. The marauders were prejudiced bullies who, in this fic, got people killed.
Assasin Nero chapter 3 . 1/12
yeah.. but lily wasn't given a choice, so how did the sacrifice work?
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 1/12
so that is the change... voldy didn't know the prophecy.. james is a prof? great.. I wonder which sub.
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 1/12
this was written in 2006 right? hm..

I am apalled that the students received such a slap in the wrists for what they did, what you had dumbledore say... I dont remember if it was explained before the final book, but voldemort had sent snape to establish himself as a spy. If snape was murdered early on, voldy sent another guy, who wouldn't ask for any of the potters to be saved. So, harry dies and the world burns.
InwoodHp chapter 34 . 12/29/2014
Wow, this was so well written. Awesome AU.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 10/24/2014
No, PERCY THE JERK is who should be replaced.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 21 . 9/16/2014
American muggles trick or treat - not sure why J Rowling put it in her stories set in England
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Enjoying this so far.
Malls are american, although England has has a few.
Europe has shops and eateries along business streets, some of these in the very old and narrow centre of town will be pedestrianised (not for vehicles).
x.erinb.x chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LILYS BABY! *grumbles: stupid...had to kill lily...had to make james and Alice get married...had to make em have a baby...should've been LILYS...*
x.erinb.x chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
I'm very ANGREY, I thought I said no Alice james relationship mojo. Whatever, they make a good pair. BUT LILY IS A THOASAND TIMES BETTER!