Reviews for What If Snape Died
sexy Seren chapter 34 . 4/19
Interesting
Problem 1: Murder of icky people is ok...and should not at all adversely effect the lives of the murders, if they are the "right sort"...Deatheaters definitely agree with this one...two "pure bloods" from "good" families kill a "half-blood" from a "poor/weak" family - no harm no foul...heck make em head boy to prove it...
So, I guess Hermione is fair game for Draco?

Problem 2: Harry is no longer "special" - no prophesy fullfillment, and he is raised inside the WW, by a rich father with questionable morals.
Trace826 chapter 34 . 3/15
Without Snape.. Harry would be dead.
Corwyn chapter 34 . 2/10
Loved the story! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Paddybee chapter 11 . 2/6
Interesting premise for the whole thing, but ruined by children reverting to 2 year old baby speech when they are already pushing double figures.
Molly fenerty chapter 1 . 1/28
I do knew Harry Potter don't like his favorite teacher to die for him in vain and
End up in the shrinking shack
chrisd312002us chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Why would Voldemort attack the Potters? Snivellious was killed so he could not relay the prophecy to Voldemort. Who would tell him? You used a different method for Frank Longbottom so you did good on that. I guess there should be a little back story on why Voldemort attacked the Potters.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/22/2016
*cringing* "I GOTS to think about it, daddy".
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2016
Jesus Christ, in the first chapters Harry was talking like a 50 years old trapped in a child's body and now, him and everybody else seem to have dropped their IQ to 20 and talk like idiots.
Honestly don't you two read chapter 34 . 10/16/2016
I like it :-) good job!
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 34 . 10/15/2016
Loved the story. You felt you had gotten rid of Voldemort so the story was done. There are still dragons to be slain.

There are still left over Death Eaters. Grindelwald is sitting in Nuremgard Prison.

Unresolved is the sheer number of kids from darker families. Death Eaters, including Narcissa and Lucius need mind healers more than prison. Draco and likely Harry would be sensitive to this.

These stories could be interwoven with being at Hogwarts, teaching and growing up.

Still a good story and a pleasantly less dark story.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 29 . 10/15/2016
That was a nasty scare.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 28 . 10/15/2016
From what you say it's likely Lucius and Narcissa are victims the same way Draco is. I would feel heartbroken. Possibly Grindelwald's people were visiting Young Tom and poisoning his mind. Sirius needs to bring the healer and have a long meeting. A lot of kids are getting hurt real bad. It is serious enough to tell the Muggle Prime Minister and the Queen. The United States and France should also be informed.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 25 . 10/15/2016
I though Alice would end up having a baby.
AmericanMuggleborn chapter 20 . 10/15/2016
So your Narcissa is one BAD lady. I wonder what will happen next?