Reviews for Bond Between Brothers
katiek121 chapter 1 . 1/6
That was so cute!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
very cute! Though I would have thought lil Wyatt would remember Chris.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I love it, beautifully written too!
Karone Evertree chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
awsome:) so cute *hugs*
Uma Yearly chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
i was so touched by Wyatt's (both versions) protectiveness over baby Chris. So sweet. I actually teared.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Amazing. :] I loved the interaction between the younger versions.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
cute!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Thanks for writing this it was so heartfelt! I loved it!
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
That was good! I think future Wyatt and Chris' behaviours were really fitting; Wyatt is all "Hey, let's have a good time! And it doesn't matter if we spill a secret of two!" (Uncle Coop...)

Chris is; "We need to stay focused and mind the future-consiquences!"

And little Wyatt protecting little Chris! That was just cute!
jackroseforever chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
very cut i love this story
piperspeanut chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I just love this one I have read it a lot but I just can't get enough...thank you for writing this one I love to read it.
mandymoore1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
love it cute story,
OldAccount1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
I love it! It's so sweet and funny!
Amantine chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Aw... That was so cute. I loved the way the fic was written. You did a very good job.
HollyPhoenix chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
There were a couple minor grammar issue, other than that I have to say that this story is fantastic. I have a soft spot for Wyatt-Chris brotherly love...when it's done really well. I think that you're one of the few authors who really captures the personalities of Wyatt and Chris without over doing it. This story was genuinely sweet without getting overly sappy. I can see Wyatt wanting to pick up baby Chris and play with him while Chris is worried about finding out what happened to Wyatt's powers. It was very cute the way that baby Wyatt wanted to protect baby Chris and heartwarming when adult Chris realized how much his brother loved him. (one little nitpicky thing: Baby Chris was actually two when they show ended). I think that you have a gift for writing brotherly love. Good job.