Reviews for The Point of No Return
Amanda Saitou chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Hello! Well, I'm a D&D fan for almost, well, for certain 24 years, but just now i've gone for fanfic reading in this fandom. I'm glad yours was my first choice, as it is truly great. I really liked not only how you depicted all the characters, but also how everything fits perfectly with the canon D&D. Plus, you do write a very nice English!

Does this one have a sequel? I'd really like to know your view on Venger redemption...
LadyTiamat chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Thank you SO MUCH for the stories that you write! You're willingness to share your talent and skill as an author are GREATLY appreciated! You write the story & characters so well it's practically like watching a real episode! LOVE IT!

*tosses a nice juicy fish* Keep up the great work!
WhiteVeils chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
Great story! Thank you so much for writing it for us.
D.B. Cooper chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
I just want you to know that I liked the story from start to finish. Tosses Sealgirl artichokes, mackarel, tuna, and various leavings from the chum buckets he just cleaned out. :-)
marajade963 chapter 10 . 3/27/2007
Brilliant! I'm intrigued with Thom. I'd also have liked to know what DM says to them after this.

But you've left me wanting more. As usual with your stories.
araym chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
Good to see an update:)

Your story is becoming better and better. I can't wait for finish.
marajade963 chapter 9 . 2/22/2007
I had to re-read this just to make sure. The words "out of the fire into the frying pan" springs to mind along with oh sugar.

Looking forward to see what happens next.
Realmlife chapter 9 . 2/21/2007
I really love this story (and the rest of the extended season).

The line 'You have Pets! How amusing' was fantastic.

I am still trying to work out the riddle, but to no avail.

How does Thom fit into all this? What exactly are the Ratmen/Wererats?

The way you keep everyone in character is great, I can picture this so easily and the way Eric has slowly grown up over the series is spot on.

Looking forward to the final chapter and of course the next instalment.
C.Bell chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
Those cliffhangers of yours just get worse! You're going to kill me with all this suspence!

Another magnificent and well worth waiting for update, as always. You're really great at action sequences and a face-off between Venger and the Young Ones is always an edge-of-your-seat read. But how could you leave poor Hank like that? Hope he's going to be okay. And all of them, for that matter.

Like the demon. If Venger's even slightly panicked by something, that can't be good. And what IS going on with Thom, anyway? Looking forward to all being revealed. :)
MayRaven chapter 9 . 2/12/2007
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so glad you found time to write and update! I'm still on the edge of my seat! "if..."?
MayRaven chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
I've been slowly makin git through all of your stories. They are brilliant! You are brilliant! The young ones are dead on and even the dialogue is brilliantly entertaining!(enough ego stroking?)So when will there be more? Because there must be more! Thanks for sharing your talents...and your website is fantastic!
Avaunt chapter 8 . 1/25/2007
Wow. I absolutely love this story! The way you write Eric is so great. Though i wish that he could just smack Hank across the side of the head. I do find it alittle werid that Hank continues to find Eric useless... even though he has proven time and time again that he really isn't. The way you show Eric gradually growing up is just right!

Keep it up!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fenris5000 chapter 8 . 12/4/2006
What is poor Eric going to do? Whatever it is, I'm sure I am going to love it as much as I loved reading this wonderful chapter! Keep up the awsome writing!
Random Scribbles chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
SWEET! Presto's bit reminded me of the Crystal Maze (You've only got ten seconds left! Get out! Get out!) And *sigh* more glorious Captain Shiny. You write him so very well.

(And I think I've worked out why Thom is so creepy)
marajade963 chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Brilliant as always. I love the way you've written Eric. I can't wait to see what happens next as I'm hopeing that Venger gets his arse kicked!