Reviews for Under Ice
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This story is fantastic. I love blind!sam stories and I sure hope you have a sequal or even more installments then that. Thanks so much for such a well written and executed story, Nicole.
Rat chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Interesting story, I really enjoyed it! Is there a sequel?
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
This is glorious.

And the atmosphere - perfect. Crinkly and dry and fragile, very evocative.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Just found your story and it was fantastic! Where to begin... I loved the descriptions of Sam's feelings, surroundings or lack there of...I could feel the cold as I read, the lost, hopelessness Sam felt, the fear as I read the eerie description of the creature as it tormented him in his head, then under the ice with fingers scratching the underside of the ice,and then it taking Dean's voice/form to kill him. I loved that it was from Sam's point of view. How he thought of his bro and how he knew without even seeing Dean that his brother was worried, anxious, desperate, exhausted trying to find Sam, etc. Loved how Dean came and helped Sam and Sam's absolute trust in his big brother! Great story! Great descriptions! Awesome!
catgirl789 chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This is a cool story! Can you make a sequel?
laughandlove chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Oh, that was really good! I just clicked on your profile after reading 'Rain', and found this story. Same great writing, same great emotion, but definately a lot less sad! Yet again, great job.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This is my favorite story of yours! You really captured Sam's character and...gosh you are an amazing writer! You caught my attention from the very beginning and i just could not stop reading! I loved how you had the story jump right in the middle of everything and then you waited to explain what was happening. That was an awesome way to grab your readers' attention and not let them go. You were consistent in keeping the suspence and it turned out great! I love how you had Sam's powers do stuff without him knowing. Maybe you could continue on and have Dean share how he knew where to find him. I would love to see where you would go with this. You definitely need to continue on this story! Gosh i just cant get over how good this story is! Your writing is so captivating! You really have an amazing gift and i love all of your stories! I can't wait until you update this and i really look forward to reading more from you!

~mustangs~
Onari chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
What do i have to say? Well your story is gone directly to my story alerts list!

Love

xx
Heart of the Wizard chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was very good!
carocali chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
What an interesting story! I love that they fought with teeth bared days before, and it all melts away (sorry for the pun) with the relief of being together. what an evil creature that is, and you should certainly write a sequel or another chapter for this. I'll have to check your profile to see if you have.

Just beautiful descriptions and emotions! Really well done!

:D

Caroline
Skye Scape chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
NO! He needs to SE! This was a great fic. I really enjoyed every single sentence of it. Was a bit confused at the beginning but that was the beauty of it, and how it all came together at the end. You MUST write a sequel. I demand this of you. Oh yes. XD
Anora chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Uh... that was kinda a strange... felt like it cut off abruptly compared to the beginning. But it was well written. Good job.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Hi, I just found this and had to leave a review on it!

I really really liked this story. I love how we don't find out what's really going on until later on.. it creates this feeling that the reader is just as lost and confused as the character is. You write beautifully, and your creature was very effectively disturbing.

One thing I noticed was the alternation between past and present tense, which got a little distracting.. but not a big deal. And also.. it's too short! Are you sure you want to leave it there? You can do so much with this! Is the creature still alive? Did the creature's mindgames affect Sam? Will he get his vision back? Were there complications from the extended stay in the cold?

I NEED ANSWERS! ;)
Polgana chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Great plot and very well written. It deserves a sequel. (hint-hint)
Rosalene chapter 1 . 6/4/2006