Reviews for Like Loving and Dying
Kaylle chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I know you wrote this years ago and probably thought no one was still reading it, but I wanted to say I really enjoyed it. It's a painful story, but it's a painful situation they find themselves in. You've done a very nice job of portraying that.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Agh, that's a mean way to end a one-shot. I hope you don't mind if I tack "And they lived happily ever after" onto the end for my own sanities sake. I loved it, it's a very intriguing way to get rid of Fiyero's straw problems, and I liked the part about Elphaba being a woman after all the witch/sorceress stuff was gone, because that holds true to Maguire's point in the book, and the musical I think. And to be honest I did like that you left the end up to the reader, it was pretty cool. Awesome job!
Annibelle White chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Yes, it is a bit odd. I do like it, though. And yay for dedicating it to Sebastian!
Indy Organa chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
For a one-shot, it's so emotional and touching- I loved it! I do remember 'The Marriage of the Sacred and the Wicked', and would love to read some of the prequel! :D
Zelda chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh, you're so mean. Yet oh so awesome. Wonderful work...it's great to see you writing again.
NewYorks chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Ah, this was good. i hate the uncertainty of the ending, but I guess it's ok. It goes good with the rest of the story. I really liked your writing style, and the dialogue is amazing. I hope to read more from you soon!
Nessa chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Oh, come on, can I guss enough? No, I don't think so. I know this wasn't the point but I'm imagining Julia and Taye. I'm sorry I can't help it. He's chocolate, he goes well with everything
Symbolist chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I must say, I love the ending. It's brilliant.