Reviews for Disease Hits Sylvarant
Sword Maniac chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
Very good. Both Chapters. Where is Sheena?

I notice that you haven't updated in over a year, so I may be wasting my breath (ahem...fingers) in asking for more, but there is always hope.

MORE PLEASE!
Berserk1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
interesting fic, keep going, i'm quite intruiged *doesn't spell big unused well, oh the pain*
The Fiercesomest Dragon Ever chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
Short, short-short, SHORT!

Ahem, now that I've gotten that little assesment out of the way... (Haha, I'm kidding, LQ. I do short chapters ALL THE TIME...)

This chapter was a little confusing to me... so, Ebony got to Iselia, and brought back Genis and Raine who healed Ichabod?

And Kratos and Raven are in Lloyd's house now?

Okay. Got it.

I think I just forgot what was going on between chapters. -'

Oh, one other thing! In the third to last paragraph, it says, "Lloyd didn't notice he girl..."

That should be 'the girl', right?

See ya next chapter!
Holly EverGreen chapter 2 . 7/21/2006
*gasp* a cliffhanger...kinda. Must read more please update.
The Fiercesomest Dragon Ever chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Heya, LQ! You don't mind if I review your stories, do you? Of coruse not. Here we go.

This is an interesting idea for a story; disease in Sylvarant. Dun dun DUN! I like it!

Just a couple things. First, you've got a few spelling issues scattered through the chapter. I think 'definitely' was one, and there were a couple other minor ones. Also, a couple of minor grammar issues. Run-on sentences, and the like. Just thought I'd let you know.

Next, um, how did Ichabod get up a tree if a wolf was attacking him? Unless it wasn't a wolf. I mean, he MIGHT have been able to pull away and scramble up a tree, but if the wolf got him that badly, a five-year-old probably wouldn't have much of a chance.

The hide-and-seek game at the start of the fic was good; Ichabod jumping on Ebony was a nice touch. XD

One more question,(I promise this is the last one), would Lloyd really say 'Darling'?

I dunno. It seemed a little OOC to me. -'

Keep writing!
Daniel the Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Nice story this has got my interest can't believe Noishe died though cause the game explained that Noishe still had to transform into his final form first then into a human but what can I say in my story Lloyd turnes evil. This story is really good please update soon. ROCK FOR LIFE.