Reviews for A Gentle Touch
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 4/23
I could have totally seen that happening. At that time in her life, Brennan struggled relentlessly verbalizing emotions & feelings. I could see action taking over.
LiveFearlessly chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Love it so much!
CupcakeBean chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was a very sweet story. Nice job! :)
LittleDrusilla chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Excellent. I loved that scene. It's great how akward you made them, because that's how I usually picture thier first real kiss. Either that, or fighting and then jumping each other. LOL It was really sweet.
Bestelle20 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Beautifully written story! and the end make me go all 'aww' and grinning widely hehe, Brennan not finding teh words and resulting to gestures, KISSes instead! funny and convenient and completely credible! :-) Loved it! I'm so happy she was able to reach out to hima nd give him some comfort, because he so badly needed to feel that she was there for/with him and wasn't horrified with the things he did, with his past, with the person he was and is. And she managed to show him she wasn't, so thank you! It was amazing!

:-) Stella
Habita chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Aww, it was SO sweet! Beautiful story, I LOVED it!

Thank you very much for sharing! :-)
jemb chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Beautiful, loved it. Sweet and just wonderful
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I like.

Totally would have fit nicely there.
Caroline chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Gah! I loved this! I have to put it on my favorites. Butterflies in abundance when their lips first touched, my friend. Well done. I'm off to collect the rest of your stories. :D
babylil chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Not bollocks at all. Pretty cute, actually. And hey, if you can't think of something to say, kissing is always a good fallback *g*
invis chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
When in doubt, go for the tongue wrestling. Gotta say, I have no problem with that logic! Very good story. I enjoyed it a bunch.
Cat chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
that was the best short story about them yet good work
DeamonFruba chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow. Great job.
Bethells chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I love it, he he i like how her response is to kiss him .

Te he he lol.

Im liking it interested to see where this story goes.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Loved it! The kiss instead of a response thing...totally cute! You are fabulous...seriously, you're my fanfic hero! Love this story!