Reviews for Connect the Dots
Ayeee chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Perfection, 10/10; though a ton of verbiage would have have been fun to read through.
FaerieQueen3 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This is ah-mazing! Completely in character and I love how he was being all logical at first but then when he looked at her...All rational thought just flew out the window :-).

N.C
werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Question is one of my favourite characters from JLU you have done an excellent job on this fic
theBlackOpal chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is great, I love this pairing. Question is one of the greatest characters from the series, if not THE greatest. You captured him perfectly, kudos!
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Not to have a Question moment, but I certainly thinking of that moment where she finally saw his face. A very like him story and of course Helena she'll show him what the answer is.

Just how she'll show... that is the question... sorry almost resisted typing that one. Anyway love the story.
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
ahaha, they're mad cute
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
Positively marvy.
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
I do agree hes 1 of my favorites in JL
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
that was cute i liked it
SuperheroGirlX chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Cute. Gotta love the Q/Helena pairing, it just has such potential. You use it well. Way to go! :D

-X
R.NeverMore chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
i like how u captured the essence in his words, his style of speaking. it is so deep, like as though i could picture him right now saying n thinking those words... only, i have a question(ironic) ..err... WHO is helena?
librastar chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
perceptive and interesting

short and sweet

an excellent piece of work!
Shehiri chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
OMG! It's the Question!

You got him and Helena perfectly!

They are just so sweet.

Question is the best!
sherridin chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I'm not much of a Question and Helena fan but this fic rocks. Very in character of Question.
Conspiracy Theorist chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
Perfect. You captured the Question perfectly. I loved it! And like I said. Perfect.

The Question and Huntress forever!