Reviews for Midnight Messenger
The Izzy Iz chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
s/13200753/1/Midnight-Runners-REDUX

As this fanfiction has been dead for over ten years I've decided to adopt it in the hopes of completing it. If you're interested the original chapters my own newest chapter have been posted above.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
How about a ten year celebration update?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Since you haven't updated this in six(!) years, I doubt you will now - but if you do it'll be much appreciated. I'm sure you've improved your writing a lot.
As for Yuffie not being in character, i.e. obnoxious, I myself prefer fics like these, that emphasize her skills yet keep her cheery at heart. I always thought of her childishness and antics as a facade to cover for loneliness and trauma (such as her mother's death in FF or seeing her parents cut down in front of her in KH).
Kelana-ti chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Hm. This story is very interesting. It's different. It's fun seeing all the kingdomhearts characters in the roles you put them in. And I think it would be fine to put the disney characters in here.
Manga-Fanatic chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
Awesome story!

This is a really cool fanfic!

Yuffie Leon fluff! :)

I can't wait to see what happens next!

This story is really good!

UPDATE SOON? Please!

-Manga-Fanatic
Sabi2 chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Yay! Another update. I really like this story and Im glad you haven't given up on it.

As far as spelling and grammar mistakes, I didn't really see any, but then, when I get into a story I tend to skip over them.

Good luck with school, I know how that goes. I can't wait for the next chapter! _!

~Sabi2
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
Uh-oh. That's not good.

It's about time you updated! Great chapter though!

~Padfoot
stairwaytotheskies chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
NU, CLIFFY!

So many people like cliffhangers... oi. _

I'm so happy that you updated; I knew exactly which story this was when I saw the alert. And I could definitely imagine Aerith being ticked off at Yuffie for disappearing. If there's one thing you don't do, it's scaring the crap out of Aerith. xD

Update soon, and good luck with school!
sorasheart281 chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
DUDE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I MISSED YOU AND THE STORY -tackles-

Dude update becouse now you have Leon and now you have my short handed mind. D k?
Erity chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
30th review!

I really like this story. It truly is unique and original! I have always had a soft spot for Squiffies, so here I am reviewing. This story made me randomly cakle at all the spots with the Org. I just like them that much!

I hope whatever is keeping you from updating is lifted soon. I'd like to read more!
Following Padfoot's Pawprints chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
This is interesting! I can't wait for more!

~Padfoot
Pyrobee chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
HATE NOTE! Gah, you're awesome, write more chapters! More Squall, please! With a side of Cleris, if you will.
hotaru89 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
This story is really good so far, I really enjoy reading it! Please update soon and keep up the great work, I can't wait to read more!
sorasheart281 chapter 5 . 2/28/2007
o.O

Me love a good update! D

More please!